"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah, him walking and no one knowing that is all I need to know to know that he is a piece of shyt. I totally forgot all about the mist guy.

Did Eddie see Barry when he caught those flowers?
Yeah, but he was high on painkillers.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, him walking and no one knowing that is all I need to know to know that he is a piece of shyt. I totally forgot all about the mist guy.

Did Eddie see Barry when he caught those flowers?

Yeah, but he was high on painkillers.

I thought Joe was a slipping for doing that ... I bet Eddie finds out BArry's the streak before Iris... this will add to his hatred for Barry before Wells makes him RF in 2025

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I thought Joe was a slipping for doing that ... I bet Eddie finds out BArry's the streak before Iris... this will add to his hatred for Barry before Wells makes him RF in 2025

That's what I'm thinking. Think about last week when Barry got in front of him to stop the crook. Then after the flower stunt, he goes out in the lobby as Flash and tells Iris that she is worth being on time for.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eddie hates Barry? Since when?

depending on which RF it is .. the RF hates barry/flash ...

I'm saying Ediie will eventually hate barry.. this will be when he becomes reverse flash and then travels back in time..
Barry will take iris from him somehow ... RF wants to pay him back and take something from him (his mother)

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
depending on which RF it is .. the RF hates barry/flash ...

I'm saying Ediie will eventually hate barry.. this will be when he becomes reverse flash and then travels back in time..
Barry will take iris from him somehow ... RF wants to pay him back and take something from him (his mother)

Eddie is probably going to be Zoom.

Edit: Maybe not

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Got this from another forum ... supposedly its from a former employee on teh show

Plot and course of show after 18 revisions!
-Barry, in the future roughly 10 years from now, has to prevent what Reverse Flash has done.
-2024 idea was so that the show lasts 10 years to show how this unfolds.
-Dr. Wells is the ultimate reason why the end of the earth will happen.
-Dr. Wells has found a way to see in the timeline both past and future.
-Reverse Flash finds out and this is how he travels back in time to try to stop Justice League from being created. This would be the ultimate way for Reverse Flash to finally win vs what the league has/will do.
-Dr. Wells sees into the future, after Reverse Flash transported back in time. He sees the end of the world!
-Barry needs to transport Dr. Wells back in time to help prevent this by keeping Barry on course as the Flash.
-Dr. Wells convinced Barry to help transport him into the past and in so doing will cause the flash from vanishing like he did in the DC Universe.
-Dr. Wells will be transported back, along with the contents of his lab to help do this.
-Dr.Wells able to communicate with future self was still on the table before i was let go.
FG

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Supergirl Could Possibly Exist In The Same World As Arrow & Flash
The December 5, 2014 issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine - now hitting newsstands - features a profile on Greg Berlanti, the executive producer of many current hit shows includingArrow, Flash, and The Mysteries of Laura. It's a fascinating article about his approach to the different series, talking about his origins in the business with shows like Dawson's Creek and his one comic-based project that wasn't so much of a hit, the Green Lantern movie.

As has been mentioned before, one of Berlanti's new projects is aSupergirl TV project for CBS, which he is developing with Ali Adler and Sarah Schechter. There's a section talking about what's currently going on in production, and there's a very interesting nugget within:

Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tons of easter eggs in this ep

Nighthawk poster
Rita Farr Poster
Can we confirm that Eddie is not reverse flash, took ages to heal ?
Newspaper about Wooly Mamouth
They kept talking about Speed - Speed Force maybe ?
The List - damn they reeled off lots of names, one of them has to be alive - even said Will Everet who was Amazing Man

Show is crack

I actually got a theory on how Eddie going to become the Reverse Flash. I been saying and predicting that they'll be TWO Zooms with Dr. Wells being Hunter Zolomon. With that, I going to believe that Eddie going to learn completely about Flash and become jealous of Iris' fascination of him. He's going to go to Dr. Wells OR Wells going to reach out to him and persuade him to take serum that he pulled from Blackout that made Flash lose his power and create Eddie to become the Reverse Flash. It's only a theory.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This show keeps getting better. Favorite episode of the season :wow:

That villain showdown :whew:
The tbag making the detective daughter hold his pocket:lolbron:
I like how we cant really see what wells goal is. Hes probably the most interesting character on the show.
I hate to say it but the flash is better this season than arrow :lupe:
Arrow seems to be building up very slowly, so right now, theres a lot of average episodes. But im hoping that this crossover episode jumpstarts this season

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
u6XmgQQ.jpg
iLgzVta.gif

Al Rothstein, Bea Decosta, Ralph Dibney, Grant Emmerson, Will Everett :krs:
The presumed dead:

F3yawQF.jpg

Sqs9GuX.jpg

E9vTh3D.jpg

Plh49D2.jpg

0Vx6Dyy.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supergirl Series May Share Same Universe as Arrow/Flash

Kara could team up with Oliver and Barry!

26 NOV 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Even though DC hit the primetime TV landscape hard this fall season, some of the soft critiques were that not only were the TV shows not connected to the current DC movie universe (like Marvel's Agent of SHIELD is to the MCU) but they mostly weren't connected to each other. The Flash and Arrow were able to share a universe, but Gotham and Constantine remained separate.

Then a Supergirl series was announced for CBS and it seemed like DC was fragmenting its TV-verse even more.

But there's a catch: Even though Supergirl is on a separate network, it's being produced by Greg Berlanti, who also produces The Flash and Arrow. Plus, The CW is co-owned by CBS, so it wouldn't be as much of an issue to have Supergirl fly across the dial. So there was a possibility. So much so that IGN's Eric and Roth even had a discussion about it a few months back...

Now it seems like a crossover universe for Supergirl, Arrow, and Flash may become an actual reality. In a recent Greg Berlanti profile interview with EW (thanks to KSitefor the heads up!), the following was written regarding his CBS' Supergirl series...

Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash.

So while nothing's been decided for certain at this point, Berlanti is definitely exploring his options and trying to figure out if Supergirl, Arrow, and The Flash could all share a storyline or adventure.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11...t-in-the-same-universe-as-arrow-and-the-flash

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
morena-baccarin-640.jpg

TVLine has confirmed that Morena Baccarin — whose previous voice work includes such DC Comics characters as Dinah Lance (in the animated Justice League series), Talia al Ghul (Son of Batman) and Cheetah (Batman: The Brave and the Bold) — is voicing S.T.A.R. Labs honcho Dr. Harrison Wells’ AI assistant/confidante.

Gideon was first featured in the Nov. 25 episode of the CW freshman, when Dr. Wells reevaluated their plan for test “subject” Barry Allen, as regards his and The Flash’s impact on the events of the year 2024.

Baccarin’s geek-boy bona fides include Firefly, V and Fox’s Gotham (where she soon will debut as DC Comics’ Dr. Leslie Thompkins), while her other TV credits include Homeland, The Mentalist and The Good Wife.
I knew I recognized her voice.