"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We talk to the star of Arrow about what to expect when Oliver queen and Barry Allen team up - and fight.

The star of The Flash talks to us about what to expect when the two DC heroes team-up and also fight one another.

We talk to The Flash star about why Cisco is so psyched to see the two superheroes together - and if he could get his own alter ego down the line.

IGN talks to The Flash star about the big crossover with Arrow and if Caitlin could transform into her DC Comics alter ego.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They are wearing the same clothes.:ohhh:

Firestorm.jpg

Firestorm and Stein up in this bytch :banderas:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Does reverse Flash have a form right now? Remember Wells looked over at the Yellow smoke or whatever and went "SSSSH". It makes me wonder if he is trying to create something to cause RF to have a human form again.

pRaqwzH.jpg

I actually got a theory on how Eddie going to become the Reverse Flash. I been saying and predicting that they'll be TWO Zooms with Dr. Wells being Hunter Zolomon. With that, I going to believe that Eddie going to learn completely about Flash and become jealous of Iris' fascination of him. He's going to go to Dr. Wells OR Wells going to reach out to him and persuade him to take serum that he pulled from Blackout that made Flash lose his power and create Eddie to become the Reverse Flash. It's only a theory.

:ohhh: He tests it on Eddie before its completed and thats why his Reverse-Flash constantly looks out of control.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Corny, goofy show but I like it. I tried Arrow but that's a bit too slow and brooding for me (season 3). That isn't Ollie. Might try to pick it up again someday when I'm bored.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We talk to the star of Arrow about what to expect when Oliver queen and Barry Allen team up - and fight.

The star of The Flash talks to us about what to expect when the two DC heroes team-up and also fight one another.

We talk to The Flash star about why Cisco is so psyched to see the two superheroes together - and if he could get his own alter ego down the line.

IGN talks to The Flash star about the big crossover with Arrow and if Caitlin could transform into her DC Comics alter ego.

Forgot to post these:

IGN talks to the Arrow star about the big crossover storyline and more secrets from Felicity's past.

The Arrow star talks to IGN about Diggle's very notable reaction when The Flash crossover occurs between the two series.