BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Tons of easter eggs in this ep

Nighthawk poster
Rita Farr Poster
Can we confirm that Eddie is not reverse flash, took ages to heal ?
Newspaper about Wooly Mamouth
They kept talking about Speed - Speed Force maybe ?
The List - damn they reeled off lots of names, one of them has to be alive - even said Will Everet who was Amazing Man

Show is crack

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
So if The DC Movie Universe is Separate from The DC TV Universe, and of course not knocking what FOX is doing with Gotham... shouldn't there be a DC TV Version of Bruce Wayne/BATMAN?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
After last night's episode here is where i stand ...

Reverse Flash is either Eddie's son, a future Eddie or a future Wells.. I'm going with his son..,. Judging by the paper in 2024 only Flash is missing.. no mention of reverse flash ..It would have said flash vanishes during fight with reverse flash ... therefore I'm assuming he wasnt invented yet. We dont know when Iris choices BArry so we dont know about reverse flashs motives for hating Barry.

Wells did take that guys blood to see how he stole flashes powers so yoiu figure its at least 10-15 years of secret research behind their backs.

I wonder if that device Well was working on with his wife was a future telling machine (or something).. Wells has direct and instantaneous future interaction/feedback.

edit; after reading my response... RF is future eddie...

edit 2: I wonder if Wells wife is the computer

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Tons of easter eggs in this ep

Nighthawk poster
Rita Farr Poster
Can we confirm that Eddie is not reverse flash, took ages to heal ?
Newspaper about Wooly Mamouth
They kept talking about Speed - Speed Force maybe ?
The List - damn they reeled off lots of names, one of them has to be alive - even said Will Everet who was Amazing Man

Show is crack

those names are assumed dead ... we already know for a fact Robbie's alive cause he's firestorm...so we can assume more are alive

from what i see so far nobody actually died from the particla accelerator .... the person was given powers with relation to what they were doing at teh time the wave hit them... any deaths are related but NOT caused by teh explosion

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
So if The DC Movie Universe is Separate from The DC TV Universe, and of course not knocking what FOX is doing with Gotham... shouldn't there be a DC TV Version of Bruce Wayne/BATMAN?
that'll never happen in this day and age breh :sadcam:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This show is really good. I like the kid who plays Barry, but he's definitely more a TV actor. That being said, all i think about while watching is "how the hell is We Need to Talk About Kevin gonna pull of a character like this?"

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Does reverse Flash have a form right now? Remember Wells looked over at the Yellow smoke or whatever and went "SSSSH". It makes me wonder if he is trying to create something to cause RF to have a human form again.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Does reverse Flash have a form right now? Remember Wells looked over at the Yellow smoke or whatever and went "SSSSH". It makes me wonder if he is trying to create something to cause RF to have a human form again.

Wells was telling the mist guy Shh to be quiet... He took the guys blood because he wants to know how he stole flash's powers ... remember wells is supposed to be a good guy .. so him taking the guy;s blood is suspect

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Wells was telling the mist guy Shh to be quiet... He took the guys blood because he wants to know how he stole flash's powers ... remember wells is supposed to be a good guy .. so him taking the guy;s blood is suspect

Yeah, him walking and no one knowing that is all I need to know to know that he is a piece of shyt. I totally forgot all about the mist guy.

Did Eddie see Barry when he caught those flowers?