"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I actually got a theory on how Eddie going to become the Reverse Flash. I been saying and predicting that they'll be TWO Zooms with Dr. Wells being Hunter Zolomon. With that, I going to believe that Eddie going to learn completely about Flash and become jealous of Iris' fascination of him. He's going to go to Dr. Wells OR Wells going to reach out to him and persuade him to take serum that he pulled from Blackout that made Flash lose his power and create Eddie to become the Reverse Flash. It's only a theory.
Idk if you read one of the synposis for the future episode
but it states that Eddy becomes jealous of Barry for getting closer with Iris

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: About to watch this week's episodes of "The Flash", followed by "Supernatural".

:wow: I saw on Twitter that Morena Baccarin guest-starred in the episode:
1360329-morena-baccarin-attends-the-20th-annual-950x0-1.jpg

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The dude that plays Dr. Wells is a good ass actor. This was my favorite episode of the season. :wow:

I wondered aloud a week ago how the writers were going to handle the Flash getting even faster, because he's only scratched the surface of his potential from everything I've read in here. I got my answer. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I certainly hope we get a static cameo.... And hope they show static's potential.... shyt is gonna get crazy.... :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So if The DC Movie Universe is Separate from The DC TV Universe, and of course not knocking what FOX is doing with Gotham... shouldn't there be a DC TV Version of Bruce Wayne/BATMAN?

We now definitively know that the DC Comics-based films won't exist in the same universe as the DC TV shows. But just how much are Warner Bros. and DC willing to allow multiple live-action versions of their characters to exist at the same time, in different mediums, and what might there be limitations on?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Join Candice Patton for exclusive cast stories from the set of #TheFlash at cwtv.com/chasinglightning!

Behind every hero is a great girl. The Flash's Danielle Panabaker talks playing Dr. Snow in this edition of Chasing Lightning!

What would S.T.A.R. Labs be without its resident tech guru? The Flash's Carlos Valdes talks playing Cisco in this edition of Chasing Lightning!

This no nonsense detective is the real deal. The Flash's Jesse L. Martin talks playing Joe West in this edition of Chasing Lightning!