Professor Zoom :krs:

Barry going missing in the Crisis to create himself. :blessed:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
DEYktna.gif

Seeing today's villian made me think. That particle explosion event sure looks a lot like the Big Bang. I wonder if a certain kid named Virgil from Dakota City was visiting Central City that day? They do call the super powered people meta humans on this show:sas2:

If the wave reached far enough it could've activated a certain gas during a gang fight. :sas1:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
They'd nerf the nikka to hell and back so that he's a sidekick to any and all white characters. The show needs to respect Dig again before I trust they do justice to a Dakota City story arc.
:russ: you don't think their doing his character any justice?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:russ: you don't think their doing his character any justice?

No, I do not think they are doing his character any justice. He's been backgrounded. The joke he made in the first season about being the chaffeur took a sharp curve into idiotballville. He's no longer Kato, he's not even Rochester. He's whatever they need him to be, and not enough of it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pretty solid episode. Some things reminded me a lot of Smallville, with the particle accelerator/meteor shower creating another bad guy. Also how Iris is into the Flash just like Lana was into the Blur. Eddie better watch out, he about to share that girl :sas2:

As a villain Blackout did have a cool look even though his motivations were generic and I liked the fact they brought back steel bully to fight him. Also like the fact Wells is dropping that hard truth on Barry. It was cool seeing Clock King again, I remember when he showed up on Arrow. It seems like Arrow likes the Spartacus alumni with those show using some of the Prison Break gang.

Can we get Sucre as Cisco's uncle or something.