"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, I think they are going to have whatever Barry does to stop the black hole end up making it so that the real Wells is alive and Eobard is back in his real body.
they can go so many directions with the blackhole, i try not to think about it too much or my head will hurt.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If they make him Cobalt Blue, please PLEASE don't make him Barry's evil twin :scusthov:

With the multiverse in play, they could make them non-identical twins that were seperated at birth, it's a possibility :yeshrug:

An outcome that seems more befitting of drama shows today is if they made Barry's dad a scumbag that knocked up another woman around the same time Barry was conceived. I hope they don't do that but if they really wanna make Eddie the Cobalt Blue that's Flash's twin, they can make it happen.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
With the multiverse in play, they could make them non-identical twins that were seperated at birth, it's a possibility :yeshrug:

An outcome that seems more befitting of drama shows today is if they made Barry's dad a scumbag that knocked up another woman around the same time Barry was conceived. I hope they don't do that but if they really wanna make Eddie the Cobalt Blue that's Flash's twin, they can make it happen.
I don't want them related at all, any storyline that involves "surprise we're related and I'm evil" has always been :scusthov: to me. I've, personally, never seen it implemented well.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I don't want them related at all, any storyline that involves "surprise we're related and I'm evil" has always been :scusthov: to me. I've, personally, never seen it implemented well.

I'm with you on that. I feel they can use all the other elements of Cobalt Blue's character without making him related to The Flash and it will still work well. After the season they just gave us, I have nothing but faith in them to pull it off.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally watched the finale. I liked how they took a step back from the last episode just to focus on barry and that huge ass decison :whew:
Wells was amazing this episode. He had barry :to: at the beginning of the episode.
Than when cisco confronted wells,
- the best scene of the season was when flash punched wells out of that time machine :banderas:
The funniest thing was eddie death. Wells poured so much ether on that guy he decided to commit that :heh:. Instead of doing all that he could've just as easily shot wells while he was distracted with killing flash :pachaha:
:deadmanny: At wells spitting more ether before he got thrown into the cosmic bushes :heh:
That whole wedding scene was dumb as hell. Caitlyn didnt even show her ass which made if even more unberable:francis:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:ohhh:

THE FLASH Season One Was An Alternate Timeline, But Will We Ever See The Original?

The Flash executive producer Andrew Kresiberg says the first season of The CW's Flash is an alternate timeline. With that in mind, will we ever see the original, pre-Wells manipulated timeline?
Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg has confirmed that the entire first season of the show is an alternate timeline due to the manipulation of Tom Cavanagh's Harrison Wells. So will we ever see the original timeline or will the show always exist in the alternate one? As Matt Letscher Eobard Thawne stated in latter episodes of the show, Thawne went back in time and hijacked Well's life so that he could create the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator much earlier and create The Flash [and subsequently, many of Flash's Rogue Gallery]. But Eddie's (Rick Cosnett) heroic sacrifice means that Wells never even existed so wouldn't that mean the timeline has been reset? Or does the alternate timeline continue on? Said Kreisber, "Part of the fun of The Flash is when you have people dabbling in sci-fi physics, they’re significantly altering the world. We established in the finale that the entire series of The Flash is, in itself, an alternate timeline that’s been skewed from the real one. Wells setting off the accelerator created all the metahumans, and the results of the singularity will also have long-term effects."
Kreisberg confirmed that both Letscher and Cavanagh will be back in future episodes of the show but will Wells be the actual Harrison Wells or will he be the evil, Eobard Thawne version? Time travel raises a ton of questions and certainly doesn't provide any answers but all of the possibilities for Flash season 2 are very intriguing.

Will you be looking forward to see what direction the show heads when it returns this Fall?

D4a3VEe.png

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=120936