tumblr_nomllyoQAy1r6hueso4_400.gif

tumblr_noml3kXHRF1r6vy8ho1_500.gif

tumblr_noml3kXHRF1r6vy8ho2_500.gif

tumblr_noml3kXHRF1r6vy8ho3_500.gif

tumblr_nomiykCnMz1tbsjlbo1_400.gif
And, I'll add:

5r1zvbnnrelm8w4fyfkqx10ak.320x213x24.gif

...to make the cypher complete:damn:

Coli Bros, do you understand in One season we got the combination of Back To The Future, X-

Men: First Class, The Dark Knight (Wells villain part), Matrix, and Inception: Flash:boss: The

GAWD:wow:

The pressure of Season Two to live up to its First GOAT Season:ohlawd:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
And, I'll add:

5r1zvbnnrelm8w4fyfkqx10ak.320x213x24.gif

...to make the cypher complete:damn:

Coli Bros, do you understand in One season we got the combination of X-Men: First Class, The Dark Knight (Wells villain part) Matrix, and Inception: Flash:boss: The GAWD:lawd:

The pressure of Season Two to live up to its First GOAT Season:ohlawd:
Easily the Best show on tv this season :obama:
Better than the cable shows too :sas2:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I bought the Flash hero box off superherostuff and its supposed to be delivered today, got me sitting here like :sadcam:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
real talk, everybody gon be RF for Halloween

whoever can come up with a RF mask that has glowing red eyes will be a millionaire
Maybe I missed something but why did his eyes glow like that?
Let me guess speed force?:skip:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I thought that was his Grandma's ring that Wells referred to a couple episodes back.
I must've missed this part in the show.

But in the comics Malcom(Eddie is probably the substitute in the show) Thawne's grandmother(same person you said gave Eddie the ring) gives him a necklace to channel his anger into it so he can use the Special Powers of the Thawne family.

Origin:
One stormy night, two couples burst in upon the same doctor, ready to deliver babies. Nora Allen was carrying twins, and Charlene Thawne one child—but the drunken doctor accidentally strangled the Thawnes' child. Attempting to make up for the mistake, he handed one of the Allen’s children to the Thawnes, convincing the Allens that one of their twins had been stillborn.

He went to his adoptive grandmother, the mother of Hugo Thawne, to learn more about the blue flame the Thawnes wielded. It turned out that it was an art with many more capabilities than what Hugo and family had been using it for. Malcolm's grandmother taught him that the flame could steal anything that your heart desired, feeding on passion. Using this power, she taught him how to place his hatred for Barry Allen inside a talisman, which he wore on his chest.

I hope we get this version of Cobalt Blue if this is the story they are going with.

e3c6674c57f0e666a591ac82cfeac82e.jpg

Flash-Annual-3-Spoilers-Wally-West-9.jpg

I watched the scene where he gets sucked into the singularity and they didn't show the necklace until the final part where he is lifted up off the floor. "Emergency Awesome" said they wouldn't just show that part with the necklace in clear view without a purpose.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I must've missed this.

But in the comics Malcom(Eddie is probably the substitute in the show) Thawne's grandmother(same person you said gave Eddie the ring) gives him a necklace to channel his anger into it so he can use the Special Powers of the Thawne family.

Origin:

I hope we get this version of Cobalt Blue if this is the story they are going with.

e3c6674c57f0e666a591ac82cfeac82e.jpg

Flash-Annual-3-Spoilers-Wally-West-9.jpg

Yeah, it was the episode after Wells kidnapped Eddie and he mentioned that Eddie should go back to see his Grandma Agnes (I could have got the name wrong but I'm 100% certain that Wells referenced her in the episode).

With Eddie getting dragged into the black hole, I can definitely see them going down the Cobalt Blue route with his character. Considering that they've already laid down the foundation for his resentment of Barry, I think it's a given that they'll mainly have him use his powers to rival Barry's speed.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Yeah, it was the episode after Wells kidnapped Eddie and he mentioned that Eddie should go back to see his Grandma Agnes (I could have got the name wrong but I'm 100% certain that Wells referenced her in the episode).

With Eddie getting dragged into the black hole, I can definitely see them going down the Cobalt Blue route with his character. Considering that they've already laid down the foundation for his resentment of Barry, I think it's a given that they'll mainly have him use his powers to rival Barry's speed.

The actor never really proved himself with any of the material he was given this season so I kinda hope he's relegated to flashbacks or cameos in upcoming seasons.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
:what: :camby:

they've laid down perfect character development and motivations for his heel turn in season 2.
:rudy: What character development? The guy was a non-factor all season.

And don't get your hopes up, he's not coming back. The actor has been extremely bitter and salty in his remarks towards the show since his character's death. Does that sound like someone who has season 2 arc to you. :comeon:

According to the actor, he was initially told that he was going to be the Reverse Flash but the producers changed their minds at the last minute. From then on, he was nothing more than a lame ass love interest. The producers killed off his character because they felt like his storyline had run its course. He's NOT going to be Cobalt Blue.

The big "twist" for his character was that he was just a simp and nothing more.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: What character development? The guy was a non-factor all season.

And don't get your hopes up, he's not coming back. The actor has been extremely bitter and salty in his remarks towards the show since his character's death. Does that sound like someone who has season 2 arc to you. :comeon:

According to the actor, he was initially told that he was going to be the Reverse Flash but the producers changed their minds at the last minute. From then on, he was nothing more than a lame ass love interest. The producers killed off his character because they felt like his storyline had run its course. He's NOT going to be Cobalt Blue.

lets put an IP ban on it. if eddie doesnt return in s2, i'lll request an IP ban. if he does, you're outta here. :smile: