satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
EDIT:
:snoop: I just googled "SnowBarry"

I could have warned you that the search results for Snowbarry are some of the most :scust:on the Internet.

:what: That shyt is SO forced & pathetic. Do they even know that Iris is supposed to be Barry's main love interest?

EDIT:
:snoop: Nevermind these are probably the same people who are Olicity shippers & also ignore the fact that Laurel is supposed to be Oliver's main love interest.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I want to get started on "The 100", but i'm too lazy. Is it really that good?
I had to get over some major :mjpls:in the early episodes but the show found its footing and is really good. It is like they make a sci-fi/action movie on TV every week.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 Was an Alternate Timeline

Executive producer of The Flash, Andrew Kreisberg has confirmed that the entire first season of the show is an alternate timeline due to the manipulation of Tom Cavanagh's Harrison Wells, something many could have easily deduced just given what was said throughout the season - see a mock timeline below I made around Episode 9 (I KNOW it needs to be updated) - the question now becomes will we ever see the original timeline? Matt Letscher who plays the "true" Eobard Thawne stated in latter episodes of the show that Thawne went back in time and hijacked Well's life in order to create the particle accelerator sooner - something that we still do NOT know if it was done to create the Flash himself, or simply assisted in the Flash's creation (Barry DID become the bolt that struck himself in many storylines) - We also must recall Eddie's (Rick Cosnett) sacrifice means that Wells/Eobard never even existed (for a short time, assuming the Blue Flame receives Eddie to return as the Season 3(?) villain Cobalt Blue). Kreisberg said the following on the matter:
"Part of the fun of The Flash is when you have people dabbling in sci-fi physics, they’re significantly altering the world. We established in the finale that the entire series of The Flash is, in itself, an alternate timeline that’s been skewed from the real one. Wells setting off the accelerator created all the metahumans, and the results of the singularity will also have long-term effects."
Kreisberg confirmed that both Letscher and Cavanagh will be back in future episodes of the show but will Wells be the actual Harrison Wells or will he be the evil, Eobard Thawne version? Again see a timeline created around Episode 9 (set to be updated in some pretty substantial ways)

5838162_orig.png

6795055_orig.png

http://www.thearrowverse.com/flash---season-one-was-an-alternate-timeline.html

:mindblown:
Lowkey, this would explain why Arrow was :trash:

...crossover eps weren't even on the same wave-length:lupe:

Flash:boss: the GAWD:ohlawd:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Executive producer of The Flash, Andrew Kreisberg has confirmed that the entire first season of the show is an alternate timeline due to the manipulation of Tom Cavanagh's Harrison Wells, something many could have easily deduced just given what was said throughout the season - see a mock timeline below I made around Episode 9 (I KNOW it needs to be updated) - the question now becomes will we ever see the original timeline? Matt Letscher who plays the "true" Eobard Thawne stated in latter episodes of the show that Thawne went back in time and hijacked Well's life in order to create the particle accelerator sooner - something that we still do NOT know if it was done to create the Flash himself, or simply assisted in the Flash's creation (Barry DID become the bolt that struck himself in many storylines) - We also must recall Eddie's (Rick Cosnett) sacrifice means that Wells/Eobard never even existed (for a short time, assuming the Blue Flame receives Eddie to return as the Season 3(?) villain Cobalt Blue). Kreisberg said the following on the matter:
"Part of the fun of The Flash is when you have people dabbling in sci-fi physics, they’re significantly altering the world. We established in the finale that the entire series of The Flash is, in itself, an alternate timeline that’s been skewed from the real one. Wells setting off the accelerator created all the metahumans, and the results of the singularity will also have long-term effects."
Kreisberg confirmed that both Letscher and Cavanagh will be back in future episodes of the show but will Wells be the actual Harrison Wells or will he be the evil, Eobard Thawne version? Again see a timeline created around Episode 9 (set to be updated in some pretty substantial ways)

5838162_orig.png

6795055_orig.png

:banderas: This show...so many possibilities...

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5838162_orig.png

6795055_orig.png

I mentioned this way earlier in this thread as well as others posters. There are now several timelines that have been created due to some of the events that have happened on the show.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I had to get over some major :mjpls:in the early episodes but the show found its footing and is really good. It is like they make a sci-fi/action movie on TV every week.
I dropped the 100 after they kilt you know who. The way he went out was disrespectful too. Way to establish :mjpls: so early and vugarly

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I want to get started on "The 100", but i'm too lazy. Is it really that good?

I dropped the 100 after they kilt you know who. The way he went out was disrespectful too. Way to establish :mjpls: so early and vugarly

Breh, you need to get back into it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I tossed it in the bushes too but then I was off for a few days and had all the episodes on my DVR that I hadn't watched in protest and the fukking show actually turned out to be good.
I still hate damn near 90% of the main cast and want to see them die but even with that I enjoy the 100.