"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
lets put an IP ban on it. if eddie doesnt return in s2, i'lll request an IP ban. if he does, you're outta here. :smile:

The producers have already confirmed that he's not going to be back as a regular. He might be back as a recurring character in the form of alternative timelines and flashbacks but no legit arcs from him. He won't be around for more than 5 episodes if he does return, which I doubt he will.

I'm willing to bet my account that he WON'T be Cobalt Blue.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The producers have already confirmed that he's not going to be back as a regular. He might be back as a recurring character in the form of alternative timelines and flashbacks but no legit arcs from him. He won't be around for more than 5 episodes if he does return, which I doubt he will.

I'm willing to bet my account that he WON'T be Cobalt Blue.

even if he is on 4-5 episodes, how many villains have made 5+ appearances on the show? although i think he will be cobalt blue, i wont put my account on it :yeshrug: his arc aint over by a long shot, i'll bet my account on it

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yeah, it was the episode after Wells kidnapped Eddie and he mentioned that Eddie should go back to see his Grandma Agnes (I could have got the name wrong but I'm 100% certain that Wells referenced her in the episode).

With Eddie getting dragged into the black hole, I can definitely see them going down the Cobalt Blue route with his character. Considering that they've already laid down the foundation for his resentment of Barry, I think it's a given that they'll mainly have him use his powers to rival Barry's speed.
If they make him Cobalt Blue, please PLEASE don't make him Barry's evil twin :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The recaps at the beginning of the ep don't count. :ufdup:
that's fine, i'm certain the next season will focus on time travel, multiverses, and what happened to eddie, wells, wellsobard, and the OG eobard. i guarantee we'll see a lot more of OG thawne and his fukkery. to think they'd skip over him for an entire season is ridiculous :laff: you got yourself banned :ufdup:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
that's fine, i'm certain the next season will focus on time travel, multiverses, and what happened to eddie, wells, wellsobard, and the OG eobard. i guarantee we'll see a lot more of OG thawne and his fukkery. to think they'd skip over him for an entire season is ridiculous :laff: you got yourself banned :ufdup:

Joke is on you. I never make bets unless it's a guaranteed win.

I've read interviews with the EPs. They have no current plans to bring him back next season. :sas1:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody make a mash up with :whoa: w/ future Flash head on it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rick Cosnett unfortunately won’t return as a regular for Season 2, but could well pop up down the line,

i dont expect him to be a season regular :heh: jokes on you

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
believe lies all you want, i wouldn't be surprised if he's in the first episode of the second season :whoo:
Like I said before, I think they are going to have whatever Barry does to stop the black hole end up making it so that the real Wells is alive and Eobard is back in his real body.