"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What if next season begins with flash in a different time warp, where his flash died years ago and he was married to iris, and he finally gets iris but has to decide whether to go home or continue beating it every night :banderas:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can someone explain to me how old the Flash who saved child Barry is when Current Flash goes back to save Mom Dukes? Wells said that he wouldn't be born for 120+ years when talking to Barry. So does Barry/ Flash not age/ age slower or something to that effect? How or which Flash has Eobard been fighting with this entire time. I am hella puzzled about that part of the story/ timeline.

The "Flash Vanishes in Crisis" newspaper was dated 2024, so the future Flash would probably be about 34 since Grant Gustin was born in 1990.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough, I thought Arrow was going to beat Flash out (season 1) when he was going around being Batman; even going as far as actually killing his enemies...then they made him a boyscout; subduing villains instead of killing them, and the forced League of Assassins story arch just made me hate everything about it and made me like Flash more. Zoom kicking Flash's ass every other scene was actually surprising to see. The writers actually kept it true to the comics and it was a far more enjoyable show (sanz love affairs/triangles).

While the better actors are in Arrow, I prefer Flash so far.
ed4.gif

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Some are saying in the last shot of Eddie he was wearing the cobalt talisman.

4063525_orig.png

:what: Ignore the smiley, can't erase it on my phone.