"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ah Rip Hunter, or as I know him; The Time Traveling Batman. I assume Cisco is going to be Rip seeing as the little exchange he had with Zoom ("Time Sphere is that what you're calling it?") was basis enough. Also Jay Garrick's tin hat :blessed:

Naw.....they already cast a guy for Rip Hunter. And Cisco/Vibe's powers have been updated in the New 52 and they seem to be going off of that. He not only has seismic powers but can sense when the stream is messed with or dimensional portals are opened.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ah Rip Hunter, or as I know him; The Time Traveling Batman. I assume Cisco is going to be Rip seeing as the little exchange he had with Zoom ("Time Sphere is that what you're calling it?") was basis enough. Also Jay Garrick's tin hat :blessed:
Rip HUnter has been cast already (with Arthur Darville from Doctor Who); he appeared in the Legends of Tomorrow trailer:
na2nZMm.jpg

While the better actors are in Arrow, I prefer Flash so far.
:usure:
Jesse Martin and Tom Cavanaugh alone shyt all over the Arrow cast in terms of acting. And with the amount of dragging down the curve the chick who plays Felicity did this season with her pathetic attempts at dramatic acting, the acting on The Flash is like The Sopranos in comparison.

What movie or TV show is this gif from?
Its from Glee.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what... I bet alot of villians are gonna pop out the wormhole when Barry fianlly closes it.. That includes killer frost, wally, maybe bart... we already know Jay's there... It would be nice if John Shipp played Jay... or we can now say that the OG flash show might be another universe

And Cisco is the only one who can sense which earth a person is from and Barry can take them home.. This is sounding like Smallville when Clark let those villians out the Phantom Zone except Barry let a bunch of worlds collide and Rip Hunter has to fix things...
Too late now that he plays Henry.

I always imagined Jay played by a more scrawny actor though.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true... they could do a lot with this here. And here's what we know...

- there's a black hole

- Flash still has his powers

- Mother still dead in that timeline

- Eddie will not be with Iris

- Caitlyn will be Killer Frost

- Cisco will become Vibe

- Wells is dead but Eobard could be alive (I think) or alive in a different timeline with the same goal of reaching the Time Force

- Low level superhero teamup looks like it's a go (the Arrival of Hawkgirl)...

- Barry will finally get in some guts

Hopefully they could cross these TV versions into the JLA cenimatic universe. I think thats why Amell is trying his hand on the big screen (TNMT) and hopefully transitions well to fans well enough to be apart of the bigger films
Amell is doing movies so he can actually have a career after Arrow. Look at the Smallville cast; ain't none of them doing shyt.

The films will never be connected and it's much better this way.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only good actors on arrow is Oliver and malcolm meryln, Nyssa and rahs everyone else is garbage

Jesse l martin, guy who plays flash, Michael Scofield, wells, dude who plays Cisco are all great actors

While the better actors are in Arrow, I prefer Flash so far.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And, the Source Hip-Hop Quotables:dj2: goes to Eobard Wells:lawd: Spit Illmatic ETHER BARZ:ahh: with Hov's whisper flow: Vulgar:scusthov: While laying out the potent grand scheme:krs:, tells his son Cisco:huhldup: to smarten-up in the process:umad: Caitlin & Ronnie's Hallmark card wedding:heh: I Love You/ Goodbye Dad:sadbron: Not to PoP Allen:mjpls:, but to Joe the GAWD:to: And, Iris sheds West Family BLACKEXCELLENCE tears:mjcry: Dr. Stein's breakdown (literally) of Singularity:lupe: Star Lab's Particle Accelerator:leon: Turnt Up on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whew: RUN BARRY RUN:russ: Punctures right thru the fabric of time:ohlawd: Splices of Past-Future-Present events:ooh:put on that Summer Jam Screen:popcorn::gladbron: Oldhead pauses Younger versión:whoa:, like there will be no Dual Superheroes here:patrice: Farewell again MaMa Allen:rip::sadcam: Jay Garrick's Helmet in the building:ohhh: Enter back thru Reality:whoo: HADOUKENs mentor:skip: right off his time-travelling throne:banderas: Catch unLimited BeatsbythePound:birdman: Eddie COBAin's FATALITY save:damn: Reverse his own lineage timeline:merchant:, and fissures Thawne into an Erasure:deadmanny: Wormhole's eruption GOes HAM on Central City:mindblown: Dodge debris like Tetris:youngsabo:, and Usain Bolts:fire: thru space and matter:deadmanny: I WASN'T READY:bryan: for Flash:cape: to come thru:boss:, and Snoop Dogg the Building:dead: Just off one season:deadrose:, and it's already GOAT:mj: WE wasn't worthy of such insurmountable PIFF:bow::bow::bow::wow:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah they do
laurel got the canary cry from cisco
felicity mentioned what she was battling with
flash popped in on arrow finale

they do play a part

that's not what i meant. I meant the day to day routine stuff Arrow doesnt care about. Its the direct crossover / mentions I'm talking about. Thats generally what applies to both shows

Example: Grodd, RF, Cold .... has no bearing on Arrow and what's happening. When Cisco gave her the cry (direct crossover), Ray going to STAR labs for help (direct crossover)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Brehs I'm still in my feelings :mjcry:

This season finale :mjcry:

Barry and Joe's heart to heart talk :mjcry:

Barry and His real pops heart to heart talk :mjcry:

That hatred between him and Eobard :mjcry:

I still wanna smash Iris :mjcry:

That Cisco and Eobard heart to heart talk :mjcry:

My mans still gave no fukks he killed his son Cisco in a different timeline :mjcry:

All those Easter eggs :mjcry:

Flash Museum :mjcry:

Killer Frost :mjcry:

Jay Garrick's Helmet :mjcry:

Speaking on that my mans saw that helmet drop and hit the stage exit left real quick :mjlol:

Future Barry with the :whoa: at saving mom dukes :mjcry:

Barry and his moms heart to heart talk :mjcry:

Barry coming back and stopping Eobard from going back home :mjcry::manny:

Eobard gave him that work :blessed:

Eddie really commit that though :mjcry:

Eobard with the last min ether Barry you ain't shyt without me :blessed::scust:

I'll see you all for season 2 :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very true... they could do a lot with this here. And here's what we know...

- there's a black hole

- Flash still has his powers

- Mother still dead in that timeline

- Eddie will not be with Iris

- Caitlyn will be Killer Frost

- Cisco will become Vibe

- Wells is dead but Eobard could be alive (I think) or alive in a different timeline with the same goal of reaching the Time Force

- Low level superhero teamup looks like it's a go (the Arrival of Hawkgirl)...

- Barry will finally get in some guts

Hopefully they could cross these TV versions into the JLA cenimatic universe. I think thats why Amell is trying his hand on the big screen (TNMT) and hopefully transitions well to fans well enough to be apart of the bigger films
No ONE SHOW should have all that POWER:damn:

...Flash came thru on Arrow's back, and show him how to do this son: Dualities:bryan:

My head's still spinning from all the Paradox, Singularity, Multi-Universes and Time Splinter Vortex FUKKERY:mindblown:

Last edited: