acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he cant keep it up for long spurts though

...pause. :scusthov::whoa:

Can't wait for Season 2 of this. Wells' actor confirmed for sure that he's coming back and they even said Eddie might be back.

I'll be crazy if at the end of the series we get to see Barry go back and tell his younger self not to save his mom. :to:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only question about the finale is why help RF go back to the future in the first place? Didnt make sense to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
...pause. :scusthov::whoa:

Can't wait for Season 2 of this. Wells' actor confirmed for sure that he's coming back and they even said Eddie might be back.

I'll be crazy if at the end of the series we get to see Barry go back and tell his younger self not to save his mom. :to:

the possibilities are endless :blessed:

wells will prob come back as the og wells
eddie may be back as well, how do we knwo for sure he died? just because other dude disappeared, i mean we are in teh days of lazarus pits

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Funny enough, I thought Arrow was going to beat Flash out (season 1) when he was going around being Batman; even going as far as actually killing his enemies...then they made him a boyscout; subduing villains instead of killing them, and the forced League of Assassins story arch just made me hate everything about it and made me like Flash more. Zoom kicking Flash's ass every other scene was actually surprising to see. The writers actually kept it true to the comics and it was a far more enjoyable show (sanz love affairs/triangles).

While the better actors are in Arrow, I prefer Flash so far.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I bet Rip Hunter comes in and stops this black hole mess some how.

Ah Rip Hunter, or as I know him; The Time Traveling Batman. I assume Cisco is going to be Rip seeing as the little exchange he had with Zoom ("Time Sphere is that what you're calling it?") was basis enough. Also Jay Garrick's tin hat :blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only question about the finale is why help RF go back to the future in the first place? Didnt make sense to me.

because flash wanted to save his mom. then he goes back in time and meets older flash (that probably tried that before), and he tells barry to hold the fukk up. if there's one person you can trust, it's yourself.

if barry saved his mom, i assume both iterations of flash would have been severed from the speed force. then who knows what RF would do. probably go back and kill powerless barry for the fukk of it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_inline_nmsnraFiVp1t2kul1_500.gif
What movie or TV show is this gif from?