"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I need more FLASH episodes!!!!!!!:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:
HEY CW/DC

44279433.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can someone explain to me how old the Flash who saved child Barry is when Current Flash goes back to save Mom Dukes? Wells said that he wouldn't be born for 120+ years when talking to Barry. So does Barry/ Flash not age/ age slower or something to that effect? How or which Flash has Eobard been fighting with this entire time. I am hella puzzled about that part of the story/ timeline.

@Jello Biafra

We don't know, but if it's anything like the comics he's probably in his 30s.

But going by the comics, Thawne loves to abuse time travel for his own ends to he probably just came back in time for some reason or other and beefed with Barry. After taking a bunch of Ls he decided to go further back and stop him from being born.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
one things for sure...Right now, Flash is absolutely no match for Reverse Flash. RF hit him with a 2,134 punch combo and was about the give him the shaky hand before Eddie the Simp stepped up.

he cant keep it up for long spurts though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I also dont think the events of the Flash effect Arrow as much as we think.. unless its a crossover I think its assumed the the flash stuff happened and arrow is happenning. Arrow doesnt know about the daily Flash problems so all we see is what happens on Wednesday on Arrow.
Arrow and Flash are still 2 separate shows and handled as such. Its similiar to the MCU movies.. things affect everybody in the Avenges movies but in their respective individual films it only affects them. Thats how I see Flash... Crossover eps deal with both shows (and maybe Supergirl ... What if she popped out the wormhole) while the routine 20 or so separate eps are just that

yeah they do
laurel got the canary cry from cisco
felicity mentioned what she was battling with
flash popped in on arrow finale

they do play a part