Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nomjboSVqd1rq49qyo1_500.gif

:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
finale pretty much summed up the whole season cuz it was GOAT :wow: iris was actually useful, barry still let his momma die (:sadbron:), and that bytch ass cac eddie died for the cause (when joe was screaming "eddie, what did u do?!! :to:) :ohlawd: i might cop the bluray brehs i really might :sweetlawd:
Same here breh I need this on blue ray :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
So if the multiverse is confirmed, that means they could crossover into the films....:lupe: DC may actually hav a chance at coming for that Marvel movie throne, through TV.

Wally West is confirmed for season is confirmed for season 2. :wow: Barry got into dem West guts and produced a real nikka. :wow:

Barry has a black father, a black bad he was to marry and fathers a black kid. He's doing more for the black community than the average coli negro, including me :to::salute:
:dead:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man..so many mixture of emotions watching this finale. My head damn near exploded trying to make sense of it all!:wow:Neverthless, the finale delivered! So many questions answered...only to raise more questions! Lol!:russ: This season has been amazing from start to finish as I enjoyed watching every episode seeing how things would eventually turn out. Great acting, Great storyline, amazing characters, you really couldn't ask for more. This show delivered on all accounts.

I really hope that this momentum carries into season 2, which I think it will. Things will be even crazier now since we know that mult-timelines are in effect. Plus, you still have Arrow and the Spin-Off series which adds a whole new layer to this series.:wow:

A breh is really sad that I have to wait so many months for season 2 after this damn cliffhanger!:mjcry:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me how old the Flash who saved child Barry is when Current Flash goes back to save Mom Dukes? Wells said that he wouldn't be born for 120+ years when talking to Barry. So does Barry/ Flash not age/ age slower or something to that effect? How or which Flash has Eobard been fighting with this entire time. I am hella puzzled about that part of the story/ timeline.

@Jello Biafra

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The good news is they said Cavanagh will still be a regular character. :blessed:

His acting on this show was Godly. I mean, sh!t. I loved every minute he was on the screen as you could tell that he really dived into this character. He showed such a broad range of emotions for his character, which makes it really conflicting for the viewer as you want to hate him but at the same time you sympathize with him as his intentions aren't bad. His end justifies the means.

He mastered in creating so many layers for this character, it was just amazing. In this finale, he went all the way the fcuk in! So glad that he will be a regular again in season 2. I think he's probably the most important person on that show...the one responsible for everything! Haha!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Can someone explain to me how old the Flash who saved child Barry is when Current Flash goes back to save Mom Dukes? Wells said that he wouldn't be born for 120+ years when talking to Barry. So does Barry/ Flash not age/ age slower or something to that effect? How or which Flash has Eobard been fighting with this entire time. I am hella puzzled about that part of the story/ timeline.

@Jello Biafra

Dont want to be an A$$ but his age is irrelevant to the story. We are only focusing on this current timeline's Barry. We can assume He's at least 30 something since he looks more polished fighting RF and he was probably easily followed RF to the house.

RF is from the future who goes back in time to meet the flash and somehow the become enemies. (thats the simple flash for dummies answer).
RF and flash have been fighting jumping through centuries ...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont want to be an A$$ but his age is irrelevant to the story. We are only focusing on this current timeline's Barry. We can assume He's at least 30 something since he looks more polished fighting RF and he was probably easily followed RF to the house.

RF is from the future who goes back in time to meet the flash and somehow the become enemies. (thats the simple flash for dummies answer).
RF and flash have been fighting jumping through centuries ...
I don't rock with anything you post since you tried to pass off stadium lights as remnants from F/ RF fighting from other timelines.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Very true... they could do a lot with this here. And here's what we know...

- there's a black hole

- Flash still has his powers

- Mother still dead in that timeline

- Eddie will not be with Iris

- Caitlyn will be Killer Frost

- Cisco will become Vibe

- Wells is dead but Eobard could be alive (I think) or alive in a different timeline with the same goal of reaching the Time Force

- Low level superhero teamup looks like it's a go (the Arrival of Hawkgirl)...

- Barry will finally get in some guts

Hopefully they could cross these TV versions into the JLA cenimatic universe. I think thats why Amell is trying his hand on the big screen (TNMT) and hopefully transitions well to fans well enough to be apart of the bigger films

If this is able to be paired with the DC cinematic Universe......:wow:This seriously needs to happen! But the chances of it happening are close to zero.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't rock with anything you post since you tried to pass off stadium lights as remnants from F/ RF fighting from other timelines.

OK.. I accept your answer. although I was only passing along an "easter egg" rfom Emergency Awesome .. who hasnt really been wrong so far this season
but funny thing happened last week... didn't RF and F run around a stadium last week? What if there were time jumps..I'm only saying .. It could be plausible