tumblr_nomn6tb66U1rlylr1o3_250.gif

tumblr_nommhzslMq1uvcgjlo4_400.gif
giphy.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, no shade to these other hero shows, but I need my superheros to actually be "super." To be courageous and defying in a way a mere mortal could never be. What's the point of a "realistic" superhero? I can't really get into some shyt where I feel like I could beat your ass, and you're supposed to be the hero. Barry ran into a damn black hole for the sake of the planet, mankind and universe, brehs.

2wfomqe.gif

The look of defiance he gave old boy when he said it cannot be stopped:

2wfomqe.gif

It was a truly incredible first season with so many :wow: :ohhh::mjcry::damn::sas1: moments I can't even list them all. I've watched the ending like 10 times. This season was greatness, brehs.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I echo all the thoughts already expressed, great season finale and great season :whew:.

I wasn't too familiar with the character of Flash before the show started, but just like Green Arrow I have really become a fan. It is amazing how well they were able to establish the cast of the show and the dynamic of Wells/Reverse Flash and Barry was a great way to kick off the show. I really don't know where the show will end up , but I will definitely be along for the ride.

Besides having better than expected special effects, this show really has some good acting. It's not always easy to nail heartfelt emotion, but they accomplished this multiple times during the season and especially in the finale :to:.

CW really has developed into one of the better networks on TV right now with Flash, Arrow, The 100, and iZombie all being quality shows :obama:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:wow: i'm semi-amazed they didnt fukk it up. white symbol flash was like :whoa: and current flash obeyed. but they had to doit that way, cuz they dont have anyway to do a crisis on infinite earth storyline, or flashpoint paradox.

they got rid of bytch ass eddie, while making his death kinda heroic.
this might be the first show where they time traveled, in a more "correct" way.

silver age flash helmet was pointless fan service

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finale pretty much summed up the whole season cuz it was GOAT :wow: iris was actually useful, barry still let his momma die (:sadbron:), and that bytch ass cac eddie died for the cause (when joe was screaming "eddie, what did u do?!! :to:) :ohlawd: i might cop the bluray brehs i really might :sweetlawd:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wells was 20 moves ahead of the Star labs crew but when he snatched Eddie up he told him he was insurance. Now obviously he would be the last nikka to get touched because u would think Eobard would protect his ancestor from harm or telling him the future in case it fukked somethin up like the ep when barry went back and he was like "dont tell me shyt nikka":whoa:

So his insurance was giving Eddie the motivation to try and stop his kin? Sacrificing himself but waking up stuck somewhere in a dimension watching barry give iris mach 1 backshots like damn cuh:damn: thats my coco nikka wells give me dat speed hit i need pay bike :birdman:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

While Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist share the cover of the latest Variety magazine dressed as The Flash and Supergirl, respectively, don't expect any superhero crossovers between the two characters for the foreseeable future.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yo....

So if eddy dies than wells would have never existed.... thered be no partical accelerator, no flash or any super powered villains. ..and noone at that lab would no each other

But the did.... hows that work?

I thought that too. There's still an Eddie, Wells and a particle accelerator in other timelines though - including the one Barry originally came from.

They demonstrated how it works when Wells killed Cisco before Barry ran back in time after trying to save the city from the tidal wave.