"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Why the well is barry talking about his suspicious regarding wells in star labs. :dahell: Dont u think he has cameras in all those places

was thinking the same exact thing. I love this show but I feel that Barry going on a revealing spree was a bit much. It felt forced.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
With the way they brought Eddie into this now, I don't see how dude's "heel turn" is gonna happen. At least so suddenly and soon. We see dude shooting 2 cops in the previews for the remaining season. My guesses are that those cops are villians of some sort and CW is trying to play us. Or maybe future Thawne somehow takes Eddie's body like he did with Wells. But that would throw everything out of wack.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:@Jello Biafra

How do you think your theory will tie in to RF not whooping Eddie's ass when he gave himself/Wells that work? Was that going to be his objective all along..

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Eddie knows a couple of things now though,

1. That whole lightning personality effect lie that Kaitlyn told him and Iris was A LIE. Which means he knows that Barry wants in them Brown Sugar guts.

2. Secondly, he's like ":lupe: damn I should have never hit Barry, he could have killed my ass"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eddie knows a couple of things now though,

1. That whole lightning personality effect lie that Kaitlyn told him and Iris was A LIE. Which means he knows that Barry wants in them Brown Sugar guts.

2. Secondly, he's like ":lupe: damn I should have never hit Barry, he could have killed my ass"

Eddie knew before last week that Barry is in Love with Iris... she told him ...
But the kicker is that Eddie knows that Iris is in love with the Flash....

So eddie is in a f'ed up love square...

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Eddie knew before last week that Barry is in Love with Iris... she told him ...
But the kicker is that Eddie knows that Iris is in love with the Flash....

So eddie is in a f'ed up love square...
She told him but remember Kaitlyn said that he was going through a psychosis brought on by Lightning, as in he was saying things and showing affection that wasn't true. So he didn't know.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She told him but remember Kaitlyn said that he was going through a psychosis brought on by Lightning, as in he was saying things and showing affection that wasn't true. So he didn't know.

if i'm not mistaken ..

He knows... he knew since christmas .. if i'm not mistaken Eddie told Barry him back when they were using the punching bags... this was also when barry got exposed to the red eyes... ... Kaitlyn covered up his extra push he did last week....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:wow:@Jello Biafra

How do you think your theory will tie in to RF not whooping Eddie's ass when he gave himself/Wells that work? Was that going to be his objective all along..
I am thinking if/when he takes over Eddie it will be as a contingency plan for if the Harrison Wells persona flames out.
Might even have an easier time doing it since he and Eddie are related.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RF cant do that to Eddie because he would cease to exist...

Like i said before.. I see where old BArry took young Barry out and RF followed .. but Nora was still alive... RF ran outside and then got stuck ... So I ask what killed Nora.. was it fright? Maybe thats why Wells said it was an accident.

I wonder if Some of Dr Wells is in there (similiar to firestorm) and the Dr wells part is what truely cares for Barry and Company
This is going to sound crazy but my theory is that Barry's dad really did kill his mom. It may have been and accident with him swinging the knife at RF and hitting her instead. That may be why he keeps telling Barry to let it go whenever he brings up that he's looking into it. The only time we've seen RF kill he didn't use a knife he put his hand through people. Wells did kill that one guy with a knife but that was before he was revealed to be RF.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am thinking if/when he takes over Eddie it will be as a contingency plan for if the Harrison Wells persona flames out.
Might even have an easier time doing it since he and Eddie are related.
He can't do that if Eddie is his great x100 grand father because killing Eddie would mean he would never be born.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
RF cant do that to Eddie because he would cease to exist...

Like i said before.. I see where old BArry took young Barry out and RF followed .. but Nora was still alive... RF ran outside and then got stuck ... So I ask what killed Nora.. was it fright? Maybe thats why Wells said it was an accident.

I wonder if Some of Dr Wells is in there (similiar to firestorm) and the Dr wells part is what truely cares for Barry and Company

He can't do that if Eddie is his great x100 grand father because killing Eddie would mean he would never be born.

All true, but then again they can easily use the Grandfather paradox in that same situation.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Speaking of distant relatives. Then there's a chance that it wasn't even Barry who was fighting RF, it could have been Barry's distant relative. And RF could have went back to kill Barry do that his future relatives wouldnt exist, ending his bloodline. Also, remember future flash removed him from the house. To save him, so his mom not have even been the target.

Also, Wells always says centurie(s) meaning hundreds of years in the future. I don't think that was as Barry fighting him. Maybe a distant relative who shares a lot of the same DNA