"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why would his dad kill her :comeon:

we dont know what happened because they showed a different perspective.

But from this perspective.. we saw Flash take young BArry out the house and then we saw RF follow then he lost his powers.

And to answer your question about why would he kill her ..... if thats the case he wouldn be in jail... the spouse is ALWAYS the first suspect.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But from this perspective.. we saw Flash take young BArry out the house and then we saw RF follow then he lost his powers.

And to answer your question about why would he kill her ..... if thats the case he wouldn be in jail... the spouse is ALWAYS the first suspect.

breh. we already know RF did kill her. we saw the exact scene from the first episode except from the speedsters perspective.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This is going to sound crazy but my theory is that Barry's dad really did kill his mom. It may have been and accident with him swinging the knife at RF and hitting her instead. That may be why he keeps telling Barry to let it go whenever he brings up that he's looking into it. The only time we've seen RF kill he didn't use a knife he put his hand through people. Wells did kill that one guy with a knife but that was before he was revealed to be RF.

just watched the last ep

shyt was piff. I was thinking the same thing tho..

I think his dad really did it.

Have to admit..I had low expectations for this show but they have continually stepped their game up

This is now my fav show of the comics out on tv right now

I was on Gotham but not feeling where they landed with Fish mooney and penguin

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
aufjlI6.jpg
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Any chance The CW series and supergirl series can crossover?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So Barry's symbol turns white later in the season???

In the original timeline, the particle accelerator accident happened in 2020. So the older version of The Flash at the beginning was a version of Barry that didn't get his suit until at least 5 years later.