"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of distant relatives. Then there's a chance that it wasn't even Barry who was fighting RF, it could have been Barry's distant relative. And RF could have went back to kill Barry do that his future relatives wouldnt exist, ending his bloodline. Also, remember future flash removed him from the house. To save him, so his mom not have even been the target.

Also, Wells always says centurie(s) meaning hundreds of years in the future. I don't think that was as Barry fighting him. Maybe a distant relative who shares a lot of the same DNA
Nah breh, the first time RF shows up and fights Barry he says that you and I have been doing this for a long time. Meaning that he fought Barry before in the original timeline. How that ties into him being from centuries in the future has to do with comic book Eobard Thawne's backstory which is still in tact. I may go into more detail later but you can google it if you really want to know.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie knew before last week that Barry is in Love with Iris... she told him ...
But the kicker is that Eddie knows that Iris is in love with the Flash....

So eddie is in a f'ed up love square...

This is why Barry revealing his identity to Eddie is a mistake. I know it was for them to work together to get Wells, but with all of those feelings Eddie is having about Barry compounded by the moment of truth when Eddie finds out that him and Wells are RELATED, it's a time bomb waiting to happen.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Now here goes another twist..
Dr Wells technically is not the RF and he is not Eddie's ancestor... Eobard stole Wells' identity...

I wonder if Barry goes back in time and end up saving the real Wells. I still dont see how his mother died...

Gotta love Wells and his dry snitching...

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This fukking episode :wowzeer:

I rewatched it like five times already :wowzeer:

Iris in that red dress :wowzeer:

Wells dry snitching on himself :wowzeer:

Mark Hamill Da Gawd :wowzeer:

That soul snatch :wowzeer:

That Preview :wowzeer:

That boy Barry getting faster :wowzeer:

:salute::blessed:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
wells dry snitched on himself on purpose, breh aint dumb

I dont think so... Eobard is so in love with the Speed Force .. plus he needs it to get home.. I think he just literally had a moment and lost sense of where he was... He was talking like he missed having some of the best sex in his life... He was remenising and legit slipped

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think so... Eobard is so in love with the Speed Force .. plus he needs it to get home.. I think he just literally had a moment and lost sense of where he was... He was talking like he missed having some of the best sex in his life... He was remenising and legit slipped
my take is eobard/wells needs the confrontation to happen. barrys powers are linked to his emotions. he wont hit his peak until wells reveals himself.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He can't do that if Eddie is his great x100 grand father because killing Eddie would mean he would never be born.
Well we don't know exactly how he is related to Eddie and besides Eobard could just end up being his own ancestor.
giphy.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
my take is eobard/wells needs the confrontation to happen. barrys powers are linked to his emotions. he wont hit his peak until wells reveals himself.

Yeah .. but Eobard didnt kill his mother. if you see that clip nobody did, she was alive when they left the house. Either the father killed her or it was Eobard but not Eobard from that fight...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah .. but Eobard didnt kill his mother. if you see that clip nobody did, she was alive when they left the house. Either the father killed her or it was Eobard but not Eobard from that fight...
why would his dad kill her :comeon:

we dont know what happened because they showed a different perspective.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
@eobard simpin the speed force
:lolbron: This guy is almost as bad as slade wilson
Its going to he real interesting rewatching this season after all the reveals later in the season
Cuz if u think about it he helped develop grodd :ohhh:
wells/RF might be one of the most interesting/mysterious characters on tv ever:wow:
I love how they developed him initially as a mentor:obama:than maybe an over zealous good guy(after he started murking guys) :ld:than anti hero once he started lying :patrice:Than full on bad guy :merchant:
Im a little worried they did all this in one season, but im glad they didnt drag it out, and im confident these writers def have more fukkery in store next season:blessed: