"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
check out 50 seconds in o n the preveiw trailer after the dude gets blown back. looks like Flash fighting Flash.

ezgif-1833143783.gif.008.gif

Exactly! That is what I pointed out before when I first saw the extended season trailer. I'm looking forward to that scene and what Future Barry will tell Present Barry. You know, this kind of reminds me of the Terminator where you have two people travel back in time to preserve the future. What I'm going to assume here is that Future Barry will try and stop Present Barry from saving his mom as it would possibly damage Future Barry's timeline but, he'll probably get a change of heart, seeing his present self and how he's want to change the past.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Now that I think about...it does seem that Future Barry Allen has been keeping tabs on the Present Barry Allen as he was running right beside him when present Barry broke the time barrier. He's also waiting for present Barry's powers to manifest completely. Hmm...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
If u aint watching the flash this season:ufdup:
That intro with barry and wells fighting :whew:
Mark hamil as the trickster is perfect casting. Def would be a way more interesting recurring villain than capt cold:francis:

I think the trickster is prob the first non meta human to give flash some work too
:russ: At those white people in the park. Walking their dogs and literally doing :blessed: when they saw those boxes float down. Its like they thought it was another one of their privlages :smugfavre:
Wells was literally :noah:ing when he was trying to tell barry how to phase.
Why the well is barry talking about his suspicious regarding wells in star labs. :dahell: Dont u think he has cameras in all those places

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Who else got their hopes up that Wells wasn't The Reverse Flash when it was the other guy under the mask at the beginning of the episode?
GtxxjrQ.gif

Eobard Thawne is a rat b*stard. And with the reveal of how he took on Harrison Wells' face I assume we will be getting the same treatment sometime down the line with him doing the body snatch with Eddie.

Mark Hamill killed it as the Trickster and I can't wait till he comes back especially if it is with the other Rogues.

I was not expecting them to bring Eddie in on the secret. I don't see him going along with keeping stuff from Iris for long. I get why Joe is doing it, he is a dad and he wants to protect his daughter. I get why Barry is doing it too...he is already overprotective of Iris plus he is always going to side with his "dad" Joe. But they really need to stop the nonsense and start treating Iris like an adult. I am expecting her to get some idea that Mason really isn't in Brazil backpacking and start investigating on her own which will put her in danger anyway.

Those damn "father/son" scenes that Barry keeps having with Joe and Henry are just :mjcry:

We got flash vibrating through shyt now!

That trailer for the rest of the season was insane and that team-up episode with the Arrow folks coming to Central City look like it is going to be amazing.

The Flash is the best super-hero show to ever do it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, earlier in the season i saw pics online of
Eddie as the Reverse Flash
was that just intentional fukkery on their part? if so, good on them.

this show is great

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yo, earlier in the season i saw pics online of
Eddie as the Reverse Flash
was that just intentional fukkery on their part? if so, good on them.

this show is great
And with the reveal of how he took on Harrison Wells' face I assume we will be getting the same treatment sometime down the line with him doing the body snatch with Eddie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ah, makes sense. only reason i asked is because this was months ago. are they shooting season 2 already or is that something to expect in the finale? either way, it looks sick

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ah, makes sense. only reason i asked is because this was months ago. are they shooting season 2 already or is that something to expect in the finale? either way, it looks sick
If it happens it would be in this season.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't realize that preview was for the rest of the season, thought that for a huge ass event finale. didn't realize there are so many damn episodes in season 1

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Good question where is future Barry?
Was he able to go back? Remember that when Eobard talks to the computer that shows the paper it says that the Flash is still missing.

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just seen the episode and :wow:the show has some really crazy twists. I really enjoyed the Tricksters and the reveal about Wells too. Now the preview my god :blessed: looks like the Rogues are actually going to form and the first footage of Oliver Firestorm and Flash team-up nothing but flames all over:damn:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Mark Hammil did a good job at reprising his role as the Trickster :obama:. Love the fact they did the Star Wars reference, had him kidnap OG Flash, and made mention of Breaking Bad Season 5 and Speed. I wonder if he's up on Better Call Saul yet :lupe:.

Barry revealing his identity to Eddie seemed to come out of nowhere. I agree with the comments that them not telling Iris is making less sense now and is something that has been done before a lot. I'm confident she won't stay in the dark for too much longer though.

Wells getting hijacked for his body reminded me of the shape shifters on Fringe :huhldup:

Since Caitlyn was in a generous mood and was giving out hugs to Barry and his pops, if I was Cisco I would have asked for one too :shaq:.

That preview of things to come :whoo:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing too. I'm looking at the tv screen like :ohhh:Wells got that William Bell Massive Dynamic connect like that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
RF cant do that to Eddie because he would cease to exist...

Like i said before.. I see where old BArry took young Barry out and RF followed .. but Nora was still alive... RF ran outside and then got stuck ... So I ask what killed Nora.. was it fright? Maybe thats why Wells said it was an accident.

I wonder if Some of Dr Wells is in there (similiar to firestorm) and the Dr wells part is what truely cares for Barry and Company