"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Great episode...the Wells back story was phenomenal. And I'm happy more people know...hopefully Iris finds out sooner rather than later.

Secret identities make sense in the story...but the constant storylines involving some main character not knowing gets beyond tiresome and at some point the person not knowing starts looking retarded. All main characters that are involved in every episode should know as soon as possible. Everyone else in the universe can be in the dark. But let the people in on the secret that can know.

I'll always remember Smallville painfully dragging out the reveals and the Lana stuff especially making me hate that character for her idiocy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
aufjlI6.jpg

lyzkODo.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mark Hammil did a good job at reprising his role as the Trickster :obama:. Love the fact they did the Star Wars reference, had him kidnap OG Flash, and made mention of Breaking Bad Season 5 and Speed. I wonder if he's up on Better Call Saul yet :lupe:.

Barry revealing his identity to Eddie seemed to come out of nowhere. I agree with the comments that them not telling Iris is making less sense now and is something that has been done before a lot. I'm confident she won't stay in the dark for too much longer though.

Wells getting hijacked for his body reminded me of the shape shifters on Fringe :huhldup:

Since Caitlyn was in a generous mood and was giving out hugs to Barry and his pops, if I was Cisco I would have asked for one too :shaq:.

That preview of things to come :whoo:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
My mind has officially been blow away....:wow:The title of this episode definitely lived up to it's name. Mark Hamill did an amazing job as the Trickster! Expected nothing less than perfection from him. Which brings me to the fcukery...Wells did but didn't kill Barry's mom, Eobard Thawne did. Only thing is that Barry may not find out the extent that he went through in order to do this. Damn, talk about a wolf in sheep clothing.:wow:So, when Eobard took Wells "skin" he took all of Wells knowledge with it. Hmm...man this is amazing!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Something just occured to me. The Future Flash and Reverse Flash were both fighting 15 years ago trying to save Barry's mom. My question is, what happened to the future Flash? Was he able to use the Speed Force to go back to his present time or did he end up like Eobard Thawne and being stuck? I want to assume that he's hiding somewhere, waiting until Eobard Thawne makes his move. It would make sense for The Future and Present Flash to team up against the Reverse Flash. That is all of course assuming the future Flash is in Barry's current timeline. I'm wondering if he's waiting for Barry to completely master the Speed Force so that he can go back in time with Barry to keep the Reverse Flash from killing his mother. The catch is that the Future Flash saves his mother but dies in the process thus distorting the timeline even further. The Reverse Flash may also die with him which would thus make Eddie the new Eobard Thawne.....nah, lol.:wow::dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Something just occured to me. The Future Flash and Reverse Flash were both fighting 15 years ago trying to save Barry's mom. My question is, what happened to the future Flash? Was he able to use the Speed Force to go back to his present time or did he end up like Eobard Thawne and being stuck? I want to assume that he's hiding somewhere, waiting until Eobard Thawne makes his move. It would make sense for The Future and Present Flash to team up against the Reverse Flash. That is all of course assuming the future Flash is in Barry's current timeline. I'm wondering if he's waiting for Barry to completely master the Speed Force so that he can go back in time with Barry to keep the Reverse Flash from killing his mother. The catch is that the Future Flash saves his mother but dies in the process thus distorting the timeline even further. The Reverse Flash may also die with him which would thus make Eddie the new Eobard Thawne.....nah, lol.:wow::dead:
check out 50 seconds in o n the preveiw trailer after the dude gets blown back. looks like Flash fighting Flash.

ezgif-1833143783.gif.008.gif