"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Great episode. Pretty much kind of aligned with my theory of Barry always becoming the Flash, it's just that Thawne made it happen sooner.

In the comics Thawne made himself look like Barry, so it's cool to see the spin they put on it with Wells on the show.

Hate that it's taking one week off but that's the last break.

To think, it's only season 1 fam:blessed:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Im thinking the trips to the past don't happen anytime soon. First we have to meet young Eobard and Flash's costume is different.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I was all :noah:till that demonic Thawne had to fukk the mood all up turning the real Wells inside out and stealing his got damn soul...:damn:
your-soul-is-mine-fatality-o.gif

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im thinking the trips to the past don't happen anytime soon. First we have to meet young Eobard and Flash's costume is different.

We won't meet the young Eobard, he is from like 500 years in the future and with the timeline so fucced up he won't travel back to fight the Flash. The same is true of the different costume it was changed because of the change in the timeline so there no reason to think that Barry will get a new suit later.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They even made this nikka Luke look like Anthony Hopkins. :mjcry:

The symmetry of Trickster's b*stard kid and the son of the original TV Flash doing battle :wow:
That, and original Trickster kidnapping Henry was ironic since Henry (when he played Barry in the original) was the one who put Trickster in prison.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
thawne aka shang tsung, damn that soul steal was brutal

i think they made that scene look so fukked to emphasize that thawne isnt a sympathetic character at all lol

this show is ill tho, despite random weird moments like telling eddie his identity just to convince iris :what:

i like how thawne walking him thru the phasing is what finally gave it away, so now its mind games chess