"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
anybody who read the comics, is there much more Flash lore they can explore without the involvement of Superman & Batman? I thought trying to save his mom was the big story in Flash's history which lead to Flashpoint. Is there really anything else that big they can do without the real Justice League? I always thought Flash's rogue gallery was considered a joke...
There's a couple but they not as big as Flashpoint.

There's one where Barry ran into another world and ended up meeting the original Flash, Jay Garrick. Barry read about Jay in the comics but didn't know he actually existed I believe. Together they took down some villians.

Flash_v1_123.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I love how this show gets us. First showing us reverse flash all flabby and sick and dude is not wells, had me thinking maybe wells ain't really a bad guy. Wells on the beach with his wife, and reverse flash looking in, then car crash then dude doing a captain ginyu and taking over wells body :wow:.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I love how this show gets us. First showing us reverse flash all flabby and sick and dude is not wells, had me thinking maybe wells ain't really a bad guy. Wells on the beach with his wife, and reverse flash looking in, then car crash then dude doing a captain ginyu and taking over wells body :wow:.
Wells didn't deserve that :sadcam: