Behind You
We got stickied!
TnlnYCm.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If the reverse Flash we saw wasn't from the future, how did Well's kick his own ass? Like was he fighting himself while changing in and out of his own clothes?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the reverse Flash we saw wasn't from the future, how did Well's kick his own ass? Like was he fighting himself while changing in and out of his own clothes?

edit: damn forgot my comment...

We saw 2 things... the image inside the chamber was most likely a recording.. Wells also explained how he can leave a "reflection" behind.. think of it like the stars in our universe... we're seeing the light from years ago...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yep pretty much... all of it was an elaborate recording... and well's own speed force powers with the after image trick...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hardly doubt if this gonna affect Arrow right now, since it was only for one day and more than likely events in Arrow would still continue as they were.... HOWEVER, if Barry does eventually does Flashpoint, how much sense would it make for THAT be the reason the ORIGINAL Black Canary coming back on Arrow if it does affect the events of that show? Especially when the actress who plays Sara is going to be part of the new spin-off show.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I watched the clip again ....Going by what Wells/Eobard said ..... I think RF was there to kill young Barry .... Old Barry saved his younger self and Nora got hit instead.

He found a way to exist outside of time so Barry isnt needed anymore.. He gets stuck and now he needs Barry so he can steal the speed force...

Its obvious that whatever he thought allowed him to exist was wrong and he needs Barry.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I watched the clip again ....Going by what Wells/Eobard said ..... I think RF was there to kill young Barry .... Old Barry saved his younger self and Nora got hit instead.

He found a way to exist outside of time so Barry isnt needed anymore.. He gets stuck and now he needs Barry so he can steal the speed force...

Its obvious that whatever he thought allowed him to exist was wrong and he needs Barry.

you know another thing that so stupid is with the tacheyon particle device he stole earlier on he couldnt build a time machine???? :mindblown: why steal barry's powers to do so???