"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
will the "old" timeline we were watching come back into play? like...will wells after killing cisco do some wild shyt like....go after barry?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yeah that bytch is conniving as all hell, if I was Eddie I would have thrown that bytch to the bushes that night after the bowling alley :beli:

After?? She would have had to catch the bus home that same night. fukk I look like standing there watching my girl wipe the food off another man's mouth with her hands :heh:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I just had a thought, how far do you think they're gonna with the time-continuum? So far, we know that there are "two" adult Barry Allens...does Barry going back in time like this now mean that there are three? As in, the events of what we saw are going to take place and "current" Barry is just going to intercept events? Or are they gonna go down the route of only one Barry being able to exist in one timeline?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just had a thought, how far do you think they're gonna with the time-continuum? So far, we know that there are "two" adult Barry Allens...does Barry going back in time like this now mean that there are three? As in, the events of what we saw are going to take place and "current" Barry is just going to intercept events? Or are they gonna go down the route of only one Barry being able to exist in one timeline?

For simplicity and viewer following I think there will always be 1 Barry.. and we'll get glimpses of 2 when its at a particular point in time (similiar to how we saw both barry's last night) So we'll get the 2 at the instant time changes then it merges into the 1 we see... That gives us the butterfly effect ...

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
For simplicity and viewer following I think there will always be 1 Barry.. and we'll get glimpses of 2 when its at a particular point in time (similiar to how we saw both barry's last night) So we'll get the 2 at the instant time changes then it merges into the 1 we see... That gives us the butterfly effect ...

Yeah, you're right, that's probably the route they'll go down. It just got me thinking since we already know that Barry travels back into the past to fight RF at his parents' house if they would go down the route of all these different iterations of Barry existing simultaneously but never coming into contact with each other due to the time travelling.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, you're right, that's probably the route they'll go down. It just got me thinking since we already know that Barry travels back into the past to fight RF at his parents' house if they would go down the route of all these different iterations of Barry existing simultaneously but never coming into contact with each other due to the time travelling.

If you saw the other trailer for these next 3 episodes there is a scene with the 2 Barry's interacting..

The multiple versions only come into play at key points... If i'm not mistaken ... Episode 17 is about the night Nora died from RF point of view..

How much y'all wanna bet Wells steals thats guys evidence about him

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ooooo SH!T OOOOHHH SH!T:wow::wow: I was literally saying that throughout the entire episode. Seeing Spartacus control the weather, Cisco finding out Wells secret, Barry and Iris finally being together to only have him run so fast that he ruptured the time space and disappear. Damn!:wow: This episode was too much for me brehs! Lol. This is definitely the best episode of the season. Now everything is finally out in the open. I'm literally pumped right now as I'm wondering just how much damage has Barry has caused due to him disrupting the time barrier. Sh!t....:wow::dead:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wonder Will this Flash Meet the movie flash at some point to introduce him and build up the anticipation

That would be really dope but I don't think that they would do it. I mean a quick cameo wouldn't hurt but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Whew...finally calmed down a bit lol. Now that time travel is in play, I wonder just how much of a factor it will be as time progresses. Barry for certain will go back to the past to save his mom but...I'm pretty sure that he'll probably go the future to depending upon the consequences with him doing that. I'm wondering just how much can he affect the time continuum with him traveling back and forth between the past and the future. This is about to get really crazy.:banderas: What would be even more scarier is that if this spills on over to Arrow, which won't happen but man if did, all kinds of fcukery would be in play. Wow...so many angles can be used here, it's ridiculous. I wonder if the future Barry would come to the present Barry to warn him of the....nevermind, I don't even want to think about that now, lol!:mindblown::dead: This show is amazing!