"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

ZnxU9PO.png

When Cisco, in tears, says "I can help you"

Wells is truly a devious character. It seemed like he genuinely cared for Barry and the Star Labs crew, but it was all just a ruse. He even looked at Cisco as a son, but that didn't matter if it comes in between Wells and his plans.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just now caught the episode, and yeah...it came thru and crushed the buildings. :wow:

That said, it definitely looks like all of this shyt is about to be undone. Cisco will probably never end up finding the truth about Wells, probably won't die, Iris and Berry will never admit they love each other, Barry won't reveal his identity to her, and Weather Wizard will be stopped before he kidnaps Joe or launches the Tsunami. Basically a reset button.

But even so, the ep is still important since we got final confirmation on who Wells is.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Time travel can make things messy, just like just about this entire recent episode was pretty much a wash.

Also why or how would this affect Arrow? None of them are time traveling wouldn't they just stay on the current timeline they are on? The one prior to Barry time traveling or since the universes are connected are we to assume Arrow is now on a different timeline than the previous one? The one Barry is about to fukk up because he still has memories from the other timeline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Time travel can make things messy, just like just about this entire recent episode was pretty much a wash.

Also why or how would this affect Arrow? None of them are time traveling wouldn't they just stay on the current timeline they are on? The one prior to Barry time traveling or since the universes are connected are we to assume Arrow is now on a different timeline than the previous one? The one Barry is about to fukk up because he still has memories from the other timeline.

He only went back a day... the ripple effect isnt that BIG....

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

That is what I wondering: do Arrow and the Flash exist on the same timeline. I believe that they do so it should be possible that the Arrow timeline is affected slightly. Of course, I don't think that Barry's running through time will affect Arrow at all. I just think that it would be an interesting idea if implemented correctly but it's a slippery slope so it's best that they don't cross that bridge.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
That makes sense. I got a little too ahead of myself there. I forgot that Barry didn't know how to travel to begin with. Once he does master that ability, that is when the story will really pick up serious steam. I can't help but wonder how the Arrow universe can't/won't be affected by Barry's time travel. I mean it has to be but I think the challenge would be trying to figure out just how much things would change in Arrow.
Rumor has it the Arrow/Flash spinoff will be a what if world caused from Barry changing the past sort of like Flashpoint Paradox

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I'm wondering exactly how Wells got stuck in the past. That's the one thing he didn't explain.
Wells losing his speed; he doesn't have enough speed force to travel back to his time. That's why he is pushing Barry to be better as the Flash so that he could steal Barry's speed force to travel back to his era. I wondering how the Reverse Flash is going to observe the Flash's speed force.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT