"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
First off, it was cool seeing Spartacus pop up to terrorize Joe. I thought he did good in his role :obama:

The best moment for me though was the reveal of Wheelchair Wells. He easily saw through Caitlin's struggle conversation and when he revealed who he really was, while Cisco had tears in his eyes :to:. Then you got Iris confessing her love for Barry, the Flash reveal, stopping a tsunami and going back into the past :gladbron:. Hell of an episode to come back to, can't wait to see where the rest of the season goes.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just not watched the episode :wow: all im going to say I'm mad curious as to who eddie is to the other thwane?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
fukk I got so much shyt to catch up on this weekend....I haven't watched the show at all this year

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
fukk I got so much shyt to catch up on this weekend....I haven't watched the show at all this year
:ufdup: One of the best shows on tv this year. The end of almost each episode will have u :ooh::whew::mindblown:

One thing the guy who played cisco is a hell of an actor. He had a mix of :mindblown: And :to: When wells was telling him everything, knowing that wells would only do that if he was going to send him to the crossroads :mjcry:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:ufdup: One of the best shows on tv this year. The end of almost each episode will have u :ooh::whew::mindblown:

One thing the guy who played cisco is a hell of an actor. He had a mix of :mindblown: And :to: When wells was telling him everything, knowing that wells would only do that if he was going to send him to the crossroads :mjcry:

I watched it last year....I just haven't been following it recently

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
that was some next level shyt. first the Joe fighting Spartacus was solid enough, but then they throw in the Wells stuff and that put it ott.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We got time travel, man. :mjcry: The shytstorm of storyline potential that opens up with Barry being able to run fast enough to move through time is insane. That opens up the potential for more and further time travel, traveling to alternate universes, and even having the beginnings of a DC multiverse on TV (and movies if they are smart).

Wells is the OG, one and only Eobard Thawne!
Now they just need to have him call himself Prof. Zoom and join the HOH movement.
sizTdAI.jpg

The scene with him confronting and then killing Cisco was sad as fukk. It is amazing how much my opinion of Cisco has changed since the first issue. Dude is one of the top characters on the show now.

Spartacus, The Bringer of Rain should have been given more of a spotlight but I get that this is only an hour show.

The love triangle thing seemed a bit more abrupt than it should have been but with the time travel angle I figure that will be undone along with Cisco's murder, Wells being exposed and Barry telling Iris he is The Flash.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
jaw dropping episode. Show is really operating on another level.

Why did wells want to kill Barry initially? Especially from so far into the future?