"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
jaw dropping episode. Show is really operating on another level.

Why did wells want to kill Barry initially? Especially from so far into the future?
I am gonna assume that at some point in the near future Reverse-Flash becomes the Flash's arch-enemy and after getting beat by Barry a bunch of times he decides to go back to the past to kill Barry before he got his super-powers.
Chronologically the Reverse-Flash has yet to have his first encounter with Barry yet.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I am gonna assume that at some point in the near future Reverse-Flash becomes the Flash's arch-enemy and after getting beat by Barry a bunch of times he decides to go back to the past to kill Barry before he got his super-powers.
Chronologically the Reverse-Flash has yet to have his first encounter with Barry yet.
But how far from the future is he? If he's from the 25th century, why would he come to fight flash in the first place.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
We got Professor Zoom, I wonder when or if we will get Zoom who will really crush the buildings.:banderas:

Also, y'all think Eddie might turn out to be Cobalt Blue?:lupe:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm saying this never having seen a single frame of Ezra Miller's acting, but with how in tune Grant Gustin is with The Flash character, I kinda want to see him get a shot at the Justice League movies. :patrice:

He has that sense of :krs: do gooder that The Flash always had in the Justice League cartoons. I also feel like he'd have a good big brother/ little brother chemistry with whoever they choose to play Green Lantern. But that's just my 2 cents.

FYI everything I said is null and void if they're actively going the Multiverse route.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm saying this never having seen a single frame of Ezra Miller's acting, but with how in tune Grant Gustin is with The Flash character, I kinda want to see him get a shot at the Justice League movies. :patrice:

He has that sense of :krs: do gooder that Barry always had in the Justice League cartoons. I also feel like he'd have a good big brother/ little brother chemistry with whoever they choose to play Green Lantern. But that's just my 2 cents.

FYI everything I said is null and void if they're actively going the Multiverse route.

I think Johns said they're in fact thinking of it in terms of multiverses

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he cant time travel anymore he said he was stuck here for 50 years
We've witness at least three timelines since the show started. The first being when Barry's mother was killed, the second is the timeline that Barry left when he went back to the beginning of last night's episode, and then we have this new one that starts next week. My point is that we don't know what has happened or going to happen in any of those timelines so paying close attention to detail early on allows us to speculate.

Why did Thawne lose the Speed Force? Did Barry do something in the future that caused that to happen? Is Wally West the Flash in Thawne's time? Remember Thawne is from the future. When all of the Flashes and Reverse Flashes finally meet, we're going to really lose our minds.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
for some reason i was expecting for wells to say he was hunter zoloman but after seeing what path eddie is getting ready to go on my thoughts changed real quick..I felt bad for Cisco because he pretty much knew he was about to die :mjcry:. But i honestly think with the whole time travel thing is how we get that spin-off show featuring the other characters

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Dope ep and so glad this show's back :mjcry:

Yall are trippin if you think Barry traveling back in time means nothing happened. Like people already said, the fact that Barry still remembers means A LOT. Dude is gonna tell Wells, which opens up more plot lines cuz that's dude's whole purpose on why he's keeping Flash alive and trying to make him faster. Dude is gonna know he's getting close to his goal and is gonna try and kill Barry once he reaches it. Not to mention the obvious that time travel changes a lot of shyt up. And is that Captain still gonna be wheel chair bound now? Or did that happen after the time travel mark? And now that Barry knows Iris' true feelings dude gonna come at her strong and much sooner :shaq: Probably more blatant too which will make Eddie flip the switch in a crazy way :russ:
Hate to be that reactionary guy, but this is the best show I'm watching right now on television. Arrow needs to DEF step it up :ufdup:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Who is Captain Singh in the comics?

I read that he is dating the Pied Piper in the comics, but that guy in the hospital definitely isn't the Pied Piper.

The Flash is THAT show right now. Arrow might catch up in the 2nd half though because we finally get to learn about Ras and the League.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just finished watching the last night's episode...I marked out :wow:

I was totally thrown off by Wells being Eoabard Thawne but as it's been said already, it makes sense now considering that he didn't attack Eddie at all during their confrontation. The character progression in this series has been amazing so far, Cisco's development alone has been amazing. When Wells revealed his identity, you could feel his regret when killing Cisco...that's a combo of really good acting and writing.

I know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand Iris. As fine as Candice Patton is (:noah:), she plays the role too well and I find the manipulative nature of Iris to be so irritating.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just finished watching the last night's episode...I marked out :wow:

I was totally thrown off by Wells being Eoabard Thawne but as it's been said already, it makes sense now considering that he didn't attack Eddie at all during their confrontation. The character progression in this series has been amazing so far, Cisco's development alone has been amazing. When Wells revealed his identity, you could feel his regret when killing Cisco...that's a combo of really good acting and writing.

I know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand Iris. As fine as Candice Patton is (:noah:), she plays the role too well and I find the manipulative nature of Iris to be so irritating.
Yeah that bytch is conniving as all hell, if I was Eddie I would have thrown that bytch to the bushes that night after the bowling alley :beli: