‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really weird film, so much of it doesn't make sense & we could have skipped parts, However it's not that bad and enjoyable at the same time. I've seen about 5 superhero movies/Disney + shows in the last 2 years way worse.

I'd rather watch this than the 10 versions of different JL movies they put out and all these DCU movies currently. Ezra was pretty good in this which is the most ironic part of it all.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Saw it again to makes sure I wasn't tripping. This film is dope. I have a major bias towards time travel movies, but I dislike Snyderverse movies Miller's Barry Allen and MoS. I didn't mind any of that shyt. They quickly got rid of the murder Batman, Flash- Miller realizes how annoying he was and tried to be better, Henry Supes was snuffed out as an infant, the MoS world was also kilt off and they borrowed themes from some of Flash's best stories.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I will say I can see how people would say this is the best comic book movie ever if you don't really watch comic book movies like that because of the emotion aspect.
I'm talking more about the tom cruise and Stephen king "reviews"

but if you do :manny:
this one has a lot of emotion especially at the end that would make you :mjcry:
it's like they took it's a wonderful life but made it a tragedy instead of a happy ending

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
How come in the beginning the reporter/gf from school talks to him about his dad and he says "no comment".

She comes over later and he proceeds to show the CCTV tape of his dad? Wouldn't that be more than "no comment"? Plot holes were far and wide, especially with a time travel movie you need to make sure they are not that glaring....

The Benz was really :wow: that Bruce Wayne was driving.