‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
How come in the beginning the reporter/gf from school talks to him about his dad and he says "no comment".

She comes over later and he proceeds to show the CCTV tape of his dad? Wouldn't that be more than "no comment"? Plot holes were far and wide, especially with a time travel movie you need to make sure they are not that glaring....

The Benz was really :wow: that Bruce Wayne was driving.
That's not a plot hole. On the street, anything he said would have been "On the record", as she was doing her job as a reporter. When she met him in his apartment, its easier for him to believe what he says to her would be "Off the record".

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just watched this and I don't understand the backlash. The CGI was a little cartoonish but for the most part it followed the canon. A little corny but sI don't know it just wasn't horrible like people were saying it was.
Maybe because of erza idk but it’s not a bad movie by no means

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
just watched this movie and I enjoyed it a lot, this is coming from someone who has hated nearly every single movie in the DCEU and was not a fan of their flash portrayal prior to this movie.

I had a more informative post typed up but the coli keeps auto refreshing on my phone for whatever reason…

ultimately I enjoy this movie because it’s unashamed to be a comic book movie and trust the audience to go along with the high concept sci-fi weird shyt like the Chronosphere. Even the bad CGI doesn’t bother me because the scenes themselves are well directed and weave better into the narrative than anything marvel has put out,

Last edited:
Daps
Forgot about that :picard:

Just imagine in another timeline he made that movie and these guys are arguing with us on this message board about why that was groundbreaking cinema :picard:

Even crazier to think about is there could be another timeline where the dceu isn’t an embarrassment and looked at like great value marvel :wow:

DCs product has been so horrible its really begun tearing families apart this is wild :wow:

:wow: who could have predicted an atrocity like this :wow:

:russ:

nikkas went from

they said this might be one of the best movies all time :banderas:

To

I mean what you expect him to say :yeshrug:

:laff:

:laff: compare this to his posts in The Marvels thread :laff: