‘The Flash’ official movie thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How come in the beginning the reporter/gf from school talks to him about his dad and he says "no comment".

She comes over later and he proceeds to show the CCTV tape of his dad? Wouldn't that be more than "no comment"? Plot holes were far and wide, especially with a time travel movie you need to make sure they are not that glaring....

The Benz was really :wow: that Bruce Wayne was driving.
Pretty light Brite get in yo face, lets see how many times you say no.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
this was ok 7/10
I hate Ezra before the controversy but he did ok here
Flashpoint Paradox is the best attempt at this but I guess it's unfair because it's a cartoon
It couldn’t be a live action version because we didn’t have those characters long enough to care about them killing each other and it would have to be rated R

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
How come in the beginning the reporter/gf from school talks to him about his dad and he says "no comment".

She comes over later and he proceeds to show the CCTV tape of his dad? Wouldn't that be more than "no comment"? Plot holes were far and wide, especially with a time travel movie you need to make sure they are not that glaring....

The Benz was really :wow: that Bruce Wayne was driving.
I mean at the moment he figured out he could time travel so he probably didn’t feel as hopeless so he would be more open to talking about it :manny:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I mean at the moment he figured out he could time travel so he probably didn’t feel as hopeless so he would be more open to talking about it :manny:
Good point

And probably that tape would be common knowledge anyhow, and she came across as a competent reporter so its not like there was anything really groundbreaking he could have came across.

I need to rewatch it again and give it another chance.

That Benz though....

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Really weird film, so much of it doesn't make sense & we could have skipped parts, However it's not that bad and enjoyable at the same time. I've seen about 5 superhero movies/Disney + shows in the last 2 years way worse.

I'd rather watch this than the 10 versions of different JL movies they put out and all these DCU movies currently. Ezra was pretty good in this which is the most ironic part of it all.
He was decent but I still don’t care for his portrayal of barry. He’s trying to a mix of him and wally

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What. She aint do nothing in this movie but fly next to the bat jet and get stomped out by Zod :mjlol:

I legit don't even understand why she was in the movie.

Then had the nerve to have that scene where she flew up above Zod like she was really going to put the beats on him.

He aint even come out of his suit to fight her :mjlol:

This is a perfect example of why DC is awful.

All this hype around finally getting super girl in a movie. She ends up looking like an emo dyke and repeatedly gets stomped out at the end of the movie.
I mean she fainted after just beating up some regular men so it’s not like she was just that much of a powerhouse and she was going to be the new superman character going forward originally so that version of her was probably dying regardless