‘The Flash’ official movie thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Was watching this with my son and he asked a question

Why is he(Ezra) talking like that. He sounds like a girl. Hes sus.

:wow:

Kids be knowin
:dame:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I know this is a dumb complaint but it always bothered me that general Zod has facial hair. Aren't almost all military personnel supposed to be clean shaven? As hardcore as Zod is you'd think he wouldnt have facial hair

daemonova

Daps
I know this is a dumb complaint but it always bothered me that general Zod has facial hair. Aren't almost all military personnel supposed to be clean shaven? As hardcore as Zod is you'd think he wouldnt have facial hair
Who can say how Kryptonians run they military, plus Zod was dictator general, who was going to tell him to shave?

Yeah, Julius Caesar was dictator general and he shaved but I wouldn't lump Caesar in the sane category as Zod.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Who can say how Kryptonians run they military, plus Zod was dictator general, who was going to tell him to shave?

Yeah, Julius Caesar was dictator general and he shaved but I wouldn't lump Caesar in the sane category as Zod.
You're right your right. It's fantasy. Maybe Krypotonain soldiers have giant biker beards and hair past their butt.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. What did you think of Ben Affleck as Batman eariler on in the film with his costume looking like he bought it 3 week after Halloween!
:russ::russ:

it was like some bullshyt alternate costume made to sell toy in the 90's
s-l500.png

daemonova

Daps
the version of reverse flash that they wanted was in the movie