‘The Flash’ official movie thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Her and old batman was the MVP's of this movie...:manny:
What. She aint do nothing in this movie but fly next to the bat jet and get stomped out by Zod :mjlol:

I legit don't even understand why she was in the movie.

Then had the nerve to have that scene where she flew up above Zod like she was really going to put the beats on him.

He aint even come out of his suit to fight her :mjlol:

This is a perfect example of why DC is awful.

All this hype around finally getting super girl in a movie. She ends up looking like an emo dyke and repeatedly gets stomped out at the end of the movie.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What. She aint do nothing in this movie but fly next to the bat jet and get stomped out by Zod :mjlol:

Then had the nerve to have that scene where she flew up above Zod like she was really going to put the beats on him.

All this hype around finally getting super girl in a movie. She ends up looking like an emo dyke and repeatedly gets stomped out at the end of the movie.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
finally watched

was surprised actually liked it better than ant man, shazam and black panther wakanda.

I'm a big hater but this is a good film

Black panther wakanda is a graphic novel style foray film device.
all welled in and about grief service announcement piece comic.
all bow down to making. come to film Ala Thor's last movie. Being the pink ribbon cancer month. Which real comic book collectors loathe and very rarely does it produce a new penciling superstar.
Which illustrates the disconnect between a film house owning comic book properties. Versus a comic book company owning their filmhouse for their properties ip.

When you say antman.
I beg to completely differ.
As you can not compare a beginning film versus a film in its third installment. Of which antman is way way better.
This film sucks incomparison to either Shazam. That is with Shazam two and billy becoming a complete retread of Ben 10's lack of character growth that ruined the entire drawing series. That to make a flash movie. Which by all intents and purposes is always viewed as a kids property and is that. It needs to be more advanced. Plus not showcase pitfalls that ruined a smaller kids animated property or ip. In a much larger filmshowcase. Meant for get this. A pg 13 or better audience.
This flash movie is a showcase of all the collection of dummy pills prescribed at dc. Taken all at one time. Then being such a blowhard exec. Raging on a Jeffrey style bender of dummy pills. Says let's go tackle that flash movie. The last origin portion of our largest profitable anything company wide movie as a film house overall.
of any thing left from our largest group dynamic ip in justice league.

That is how stoopid dc is.

fukk DC and fukk this movie.

Art Barr

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Man look she was tortured for years bruh in a cold ass cave she did the best she could... :mjlol: plus no matter how many times flash tried to change things she was gonna die regardless...:troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why he ran out the house to call 911?

The whole movie is a bunch of : why???

Who read the flash and saw weirdo wallflower Ezra miller and said yup. That is the flash.
This flash movie is that hack who did the second Disney star wars film. Where not my Luke skywalker is drinking tiffany teal alien titty milk.
like a creep. Complete woth creep alien tatty milk in his beard.
All while being oreoccupied with scaling a mountain. To obtain thia precious teal tiffany blue titty milk. Yet is to much of a bytch.
to raise his own xwing and stop and his own nephew. That he trained in the way of the jedi of all things.
This movie is literally every mistake dc made.
airing on reruns on loop made in the nineties. Then not just breakin batman's back. You up the ante. on the one thing. we ask you not to do. Then you go and do it. Not once. You do it over and over on loop. All while giving us a flash who is not sure of himself. When you marketed and raised over two generations. On the most likeable cocky cartoon hero. since link on legend of zelda ever. in the dc's flash on justice league. Yet make a film about this ho ass huff puss ass flash.

To add to the whole laundry list of why face ass questions.

This movie needed Jadakiss why on the soundtrack credits. You ask why out loud during this picture so much.

fukk this movie.

fukk dc.

Art Barr

Dc gon have to pay me a billion to fix their movies and I know how to do it. Get at me. You dc dummies.

Plus nda and if you use it anywhere else imma sue yo goof asses.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man look she was tortured for years bruh in a cold ass cave she did the best she could... :mjlol: plus no matter how many times flash tried to change things she was gonna die regardless...:troll:
You know when he first started going back I was like "oh eventually he going to go back and she going to put the beats on Zod :ehh:" Then it was just a montage of her and batman catching those fatalities and I was like "guess not" :mjlol:

It was such a waste of a character. Let hawkgirl or mara or nighstar get they ass whoop. Not supergirl :mjlol:

I went back and watched the trailers and they really made it seem like she was putting in work :mjlol:. I aint going to even lie they got me on that. The number one reason I went to see the movie cause I was like "Supergirl vs Zod" I'm in :leon:.

One if the times flash went back Zod hit her exactly ONE TIME and she was done :mjlol:. Caught the fist one time and just laid down on some :dead: shyt with dirt sliding over her cape. Straight jobber status. Man come on:mjlol:.

Supergirl and Powergirl supposed to be the PAWG of PAWGS. At least it wasn't power girl. What a waste of super powered pawg titty meat that would have been. Imagined they had her out there with grand canyon cleevage bouncing around only for Zod to backhand her chin and knock her out with one hit. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F3xRNyoWgAAgA-L

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Man your crazy, that broad was sexy asf