‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Finished it. I didn’t hate it as much as y’all did, I actually liked it a lot. To be fair, some parts were stupid (Batman/Supergirl getting murked regardless, cameos for the sake of cameos, early Xbox 360 level graphics for CGI) but I did like the movie as a whole. I really didn’t like Ezra Miller as the lead, he’s too effeminate. A lot of the jokes were just gay and weird.

I’d give it a 7.5/10.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
prime video? :ohhh:

naahhhh man I hate when I fukking google a movie and they list it as free on prime…actually just checked the app itself and see the movie is available to rent/buy but it’s definitely not free…I’m gonna buy it anyway but I was a bit excited at the thought it was free

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I finally watched this (HD bootleg)

I didn't think it was that bad tbh. It was actually probably one of the better DCEU movies ever made. I don't see why this movie "resets" the universe tho.

Movie would've done a lot better if DC wasn't so bad at managing the DCEU. smh

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I overall enjoyed the movie, mainly because of Michael Keaton.

I do however agree with Marc Bernardin on a few things.

1. They took the worst part of Back to the Future, Marty McFly Jr. and put him in the whole movie. 18 yr old Ezra was annoying.

2. The movie had no real villain. Yea Zodd was there but he didn't do much. I'm also tired of the world engine storyline in DCEU movies and the snap in Marvel films.

3. The Flash went back in time to movie some tomatoe cans but he never bothered to care about who murdered his mother. This makes no sense. The story is it was Zoom and they saved it for the sequel but that's a dumb idea. They should have followed the comic storyline closer. I didn't need 2 Ezras. Even though he was my favorite part of the film Keaton could have been replaced with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman.

4. Barry Allen learned nothing. At the end of the movie he moved the tomato cans to the top and we get George Clooney back as Bruce Wayne. He didn't even learn his lesson of not fukking with the time line so what's the point?

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I overall enjoyed the movie, mainly because of Michael Keaton.

I do however agree with Marc Bernardin on a few things.

1. They took the worst part of Back to the Future, Marty McFly Jr. and put him in the whole movie. 18 yr old Ezra was annoying.

2. The movie had no real villain. Yea Zodd was there but he didn't do much. I'm also tired of the world engine storyline in DCEU movies and the snap in Marvel films.

3. The Flash went back in time to movie some tomatoe cans but he never bothered to care about who murdered his mother. This makes no sense. The story is it was Zoom and they saved it for the sequel but that's a dumb idea. They should have followed the comic storyline closer. I didn't need 2 Ezras. Even though he was my favorite part of the film Keaton could have been replaced with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman.

4. Barry Allen learned nothing. At the end of the movie he moved the tomato cans to the top and we get George Clooney back as Bruce Wayne. He didn't even learn his lesson of not fukking with the time line so what's the point?
You made some valid points...but we would need a part 2 and I'm sure they would flush it out. Overall the film was amazing to me and def the best of the recent superhero films including Black Panther 1 and 2..Ant Man Quantshyttia...Multiverse of Slop...

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
James Gunn announcing that reboot did more harm than good plus it seemed like everybody saw this movie before it even came out.
They missing out then. My college breh saw it opening night and said it wad empty. Really bad how it turned out cause this movie was actually funny with its jokes unlike Black Panther. Outside the CGI I don't see how anybody who sees this film would have an issue.

This movie was made for people who seen Burton's Batman cause the nostalgia was nice esp seeing THE GOAT BATMEN: Keaton and Affleck.

And the beginning with Batman on the Batcycle chase to the bridge was epic. I'm fenna watch it again
:pachaha: