‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched and man this was bad:scust:

That opening action sequence with the babies was terrible. How do you take something that should have tension and make it goofy? You've got shards of glass pointed at a new born and you use that moment for comedy :why:. You're putting a baby in a microwave and then throw in a service dog that needs rescuing too. The whole thing looked like shyt. I can't recall a movie losing me so early.

The CGI was absolutely horrid. Where did the budget go? Some of it looked unfinished and it's unforgivable when so much of the movie is CGI. The whole 3rd act looked atrocious especially the cameos. shyt liked like PS2 cut scenes.

Supergirl and Batman were more plot devices than characters. There was no reason to care about them.

The movie doesn't have a real villain. Zod didn't really do shyt and he's Superman's nemesis. Is Flash's rogues gallery that bad they couldn't pick one for his movie?

The jokes were over done and fell flat. That "Come on Barbie, let's go party" was cringeworthy :dahell:

James Gunn needs his ass whupped for hyping this.

🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️/10

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I’ll catch the bootleg on fire stick for only the Supergirl/Faora scenes.
breh, dont doit, all she does it gets rocked to sleep a million times, in her 5 min of screen time, cuz young flash a dumbass :dead:

this movie is ass on so many levels. I'm :mjcry: they did flashpoint like this.
these ugly ass CG cameos.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The CGI was absolutely horrid. Where did the budget go? Some of it looked unfinished and it's unforgivable when so much of the movie is CGI. The whole 3rd act looked atrocious especially the cameos. shyt liked like PS2 cut scenes.
seems like the whole budget went to CGI, maybe cause of covid, i dont even know. but there are scenes that were CGI, that normally would just be people. Like after Fruit Flash get left by iris, right before clooney shows up. the entire BG behind ezra is CGI. :mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At least this movie/dc ain’t alone in bombing, disney bout to sell off an entire division.

Super hero fatigue is definitely real

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I’m done with superhero movies man.

I gave this a chance and it exceeded my expectations. This was a good ass film with a good ass cast. But if this shyt is bombing so badly, I can’t imagine how much more WB is going to interfere in future movies. DC is done, what a horrible universe they’ve run. Snyders influence (..and I love his Justice League) and their execs will never ever let them thrive.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like the whole budget went to CGI, maybe cause of covid, i dont even know. but there are scenes that were CGI, that normally would just be people. Like after Fruit Flash get left by iris, right before clooney shows up. the entire BG behind ezra is CGI. :mindblown:

That's gotta be from the reshoots and all the extra stuff they tacked on. There's a moment where Ezra's face is CGI so he can say dialog they didn't film him saying. I'm tempted to gif some of the bad CGI.

The art direction was also terrible and that's an issue with most of the DCEU. The speed force, the way they depicted the timelines, costume design, the sets...all hideous.
The movie looked like a rushed, unfinished, patchwork :scust:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Surely this movie could have been 100x better with all the hype around it but I am kinda enjoying it so far. The only thing horrible for me is the shytty ass CGI:pachaha: .

I wish they made the movie straight from the source material though.

Edit- Batman carrying
Edit 2- Movie has been going downhill ever since Supergirl showed up :francis:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halfway thru this, I can’t understand why Barry didn’t just watch from afar. This nikka interacted with his parents and the other Barry, fukking everything up smh.
I mean, you get a chance to talk to your mom who was killed when you were 8, going to be tough not to want to interact with her.