‘The Flash’ official movie thread

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Blue beetles inevitable flop will be crazy. Four bombs in a row. They are gonna be desperate for aqua man 2 to save them or else they gonna be on a hell of a losing streak going into gunns Superman.

They only put out two trailers for this movie so at this point it seems like WB just wants to sabotage this film after they put everything on the line for that degenerate cac starring film the Flash and it was the worst comic book movie flop ever :mjlol:

Because if they tried to appeal to the latino community they could have a modest hit on their hands with this film but they're so racist that they probably don't care to do so.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This movie is proof dc is dumb as fukk.

That they never learn any lesson from before. Then think their corporate plans to make money from the spreadsheet and they do not.

This is one of the dumbest bullshyt attempts.
to revenue grab ignorantly.
I ever watched in my life.
Not to mention...
It never establishes the flash as a hero. It establishes him as a complete weak jack ass. Even with and I hate to say this. With that weirdo Ezra Miller non running on screen face ass.
actually acting his ass off take to take. That even despite this Miller performance being so spectacular. This movie is just more of the dc is dumb as fukk mantra.
they continue to live by.
Not only do they do the dc dummies and make you relive their idiotic idea.
to break batman's back and kill superman. Now this time.
These idiots take that even further on loop.

Oh you not ready for the dc is dumb and still trying to make the worst ideas stick.
While continuing to shove down our throat. The dc is dumb ideas and bullshyt.
we hoped would never leave the editor waste paper basket. Yet here we are. Back to dc is dumb territory. Where not only will you relive their dc is dumb bullshyt. You will sit through all their failed reboots, dumb character ideas and pitches. Plus a detail that occurs off screen in exposition. Which Is just as dumb as the death of John Connor.
in the last le latin terminator movie. If you want to take the ride to dummyville. The flash will take you there. Then make sure you relive this trip and any other shyt filled trip similar to it. Numerous times on loop.

With that said.....

Can I spoil this shyt pan face ass movie.

Puh-lease.
I got to talk about how dumb this shyt is.

Especially when they had a whole TV show.
that did all this completely better. Plus the flash TV show character looked like barry.
Alongwith knowing how to run.
like a actual male human being.

fukk this movie and fukk dc.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I been told these dudes Batflecks only flaw was shytty writing

Stop.

Ben Affleck was the main low quality point of this whole venture.
His ex-wife is better at batman like action than him ala peppermint. Let alone as some costume hero.
Affleck is the starting point to why this shyt was huff

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I enjoyed it. A solid 8/10.

Wish it would had stay true to Flashpoint Paradox with Thomas Wayne becoming Batman.

Thomas Wayne should have been batman in joker.

That would have made that bullshyt worth sitting through and gave then a good elseworld batman for that joker. Instead. That movie took dummies pills and rudimentary basic joker story tablets.

fukk DC.

Art Barr

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:banderas:

Awful actor too, with that goofy ass running style. nikka was getting by on pure privilege. Well deserved
Funny you said bad run style and then said batgirl better.

Incredibly she runs even worse than Ezra Miller. WB with the WOAT casting.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I cut it off at the part where gay ass flash was butt ass naked. Thank God I didn't bring kids. This some Targ'ay (Target) shıt. 🤮
Ezra miller been gay since he opened mouth kissed a dude on perks of being a wallflower and gave him a lap dance.

Everything everywhere all at once had two scenes involving dudes butt and dildos, and it was movie of the year.

That ain't why this bombed