‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Oh,im not knocking his acting or performance as an actor in this movie,playing 2 versions of himself. Im knocking his essence as a living being:scust:. And its not about his personal issues,because I really dont know what he did like that. Since the Justice League movie I felt it was a horrible casting/way to portray the character. Not that I know how hes supposed to act based on the comics? But if (Barry)Flash is supposed to be a akward nerd,theres more likeable ways to play akward/nerd.

that awkward nerd sh1t is old, I still have fatigue from the Tom Holland Spider Man

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Black Panther was mostly fine. Wakanda Forever though was bs because of Coogler refusing to bring back T'Challa and bushing Ramonda in Wakanda when they should have been able to easily bring her back since it's the most advanced country on earth by at least 50 years.

As for the Flash it's interesting how a movie with a habitually criminal cac seems to be getting more support than Creed 3 which has been nitpicked even though it's a black centric boxing movie with a good plot. :mjpls:
Naw breh...that movie was trash as trash can be..they was lucky Stan Lee ain't wanna be a white man and put his foot down on shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This shıt was mad wack. I think WB released thist try to get some of their money back. They didn't wanna release this basura otherwise.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:russ: just started watching this and the new suit and the way this dude runs :dame:
He runs like a fakk that has to take a deuce while stepping on glass and trying to sneak into the bathroom :russ:
:scust: at this dude being around babies first thing out the movie :scusthov:
Turned it off maybe finish it another day
:dahell:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The action during the final act was great, I didn't really pay any attention to the movie prior to it though lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Good movie ruined by unrealistic scope, extremely labor intensive CGI, and Miller drama. Felt like WB either pulled the plug on touching up the CGI or went bottom rate to finish the film at a certain point with Miller getting worse and worse.

A real damn shame for Flashpoint to turn out this way, but a lot of the movie didn't need to be so over the top and saved that CGI budget for the third act.

We would have crazy flash set pieces for no reason and CGI budget isn't just a money thing. It's meeting deadlines, raw manpower, and talented artists.

The Zod battle felt terrible low budget. The one big set piece you actually wanna look good. Also, why the fukk that shyt was entirely green screen. Get some dudes in the desert. The CGI desert look like PS4 graphics