‘The Flash’ official movie thread

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Just seen The Flash.....brehs...if you hated this film ya taste in movies is garbage and you prolly like that bullshyt film Black Panther.

These the same Negroes that loved Black Panther

They missing out then. My college breh saw it opening night and said it wad empty. Really bad how it turned out cause this movie was actually funny with its jokes unlike Black Panther. Outside the CGI I don't see how anybody who sees this film would have an issue.

This movie was made for people who seen Burton's Batman cause the nostalgia was nice esp seeing THE GOAT BATMEN: Keaton and Affleck.

And the beginning with Batman on the Batcycle chase to the bridge was epic. I'm fenna watch it again
:pachaha:

Alot of people who hate "The Flash" are Black Panther apologists.
What's with the abhorrence and slander of Black Panther? Film is 5 years ago and has no connection with The Flash
:dahell:
You're in the far far minority that doesn't think it's a good flick

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Just seen The Flash.....brehs...if you hated this film ya taste in movies is garbage and you prolly like that bullshyt film Black Panther.

Black Panther was mostly fine. Wakanda Forever though was bs because of Coogler refusing to bring back T'Challa and bushing Ramonda in Wakanda when they should have been able to easily bring her back since it's the most advanced country on earth by at least 50 years.

As for the Flash it's interesting how a movie with a habitually criminal cac seems to be getting more support than Creed 3 which has been nitpicked even though it's a black centric boxing movie with a good plot. :mjpls: