‘The Flash’ official movie thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Most recent example is Tom Holland. No one is seeing his non-Spider-Man movies. Also most people never seen him in anything before he appeared in the MCU
And his debut is only ahead of the Amazing Spiderman movies even with RDJ and Michael Keaton. It didn't kill at the box office like you think.
I think Aquaman would be a better example. Still no star power doesn't help especially someone like Ezra when you google him only bad stuff comes up and no movies you like.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot-20230625-214550-Brave.jpg

Surely made more than the flash will :heh:
You know Uncharted has a built in fanbase due to it being a popular video game franchise, right? Look at his other movies. People didn't see Uncharted because it was staring Tom Holland.

the money it made in comparison to the Flash is irrelevant to the discussion

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
This thread became toxic and got overrun and ruined by the Marvel fans coming in, celebrating, causing arguments, and acting like children but now it seems to have calmed down. I enjoyed the movie, but I guess I'm easier to please. I particularly liked the scene where Flash saw other universes like Christopher Reeve's Superman and Adam West's Batman. Keaton was great as always and I liked the actress who played Supergirl. It's a shame that it flopped, because that put the kibosh on the Batman Beyond movie. As I was telling a Snyder-verse troll, who still believes this cinematic universe can be saved, on social media today; I would’ve loved to have seen what the Snyder verse had to offer in the future, especially when it came to Darkseid (who would’ve made Thanos look like a saint) and the Knightmare universe, but this series has had more misses than hits recently and there’s too much of a mess to be undone. The reboot is for the best and I wish them all the best.

I don't see how this movie flopping affects a Batman Beyond movie. WB is just making excuses again. All they have to do is give Tim Burton 100% guaranteed creative control as payment for screwing him over on Batman 3 in the 90s. 2nd, SET IT IN ELSEWORLD! James Gunn made Elseworld for solo non main conitunity movies. NO EXCUSES!

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how this movie flopping affects a Batman Beyond movie. WB is just making excuses again. All they have to do is give Tim Burton 100% guaranteed creative control as payment for screwing him over on Batman 3 in the 90s. 2nd, SET IT IN ELSEWORLD! James Gunn made Elseworld for solo non main conitunity movies. NO EXCUSES!
we gotta leave that cheesy dusty ass boomer batman alone. you think it's good to have the batman with pattinson and boomer batman with keaton going on at the same time AND gunn's got his own batman coming in? nah. we need to be going forward, not backwards

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
we gotta leave that cheesy dusty ass boomer batman alone. you think it's good to have the batman with pattinson and boomer batman with keaton going on at the same time AND gunn's got his own batman coming in? nah. we need to be going forward, not backwards

If that's the case, we don't need MCU Spidey, the rumored live action Miles Morales in future MCU Spider Man movies, animated Spider-Verse, the Spider people in next year's Madame Webb movie and whatever else Sony comes up with then at this time. Just the MCU Spider Man.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
If that's the case, we don't need MCU Spidey, the rumored live action Miles Morales in future MCU Spider Man movies, animated Spider-Verse, the Spider people in next year's Madame Webb movie and whatever else Sony comes up with then at this time. Just the MCU Spider Man.
mcu spidey concurrent with animated spider-verse is fine because the general audience isn't gonna get them confused. As for the Madame Webb live action shyt, nah that shouldn't exist.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope DC sees this universe is not salvageable. Once they lose a ton of money on Blue Beetle they need to do a hard reset.

But still make Peacemaker season 2 please. :whoa:

I still can’t believe they made a story where Flash saw he created a universe where Supergirl can’t beat Zod and the result was Flash not learning a single thing and he created a universe with a different Batman.