‘The Flash’ official movie thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You have Ant-Man as better than Guardians 3!?

Yikes!

I swear y’all only judge these movies based on the punches thrown and not the actual story.

NO, ANT MAN WAS ALREADY
RANKED AT THE BOTTOM SO
THERE WAS NO NEED TO BOLD THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread had the identical trajectory of the Justice league movie and Black Adam threads. At first release the posts were that the movie was great, Marvel is in trouble, DC got one etc. Then days later everyone comes to their senses and realizes those movies had no rewatch value.
Man, y'all tripping for real.
I've had more fun watching the DC films than the majority of the Marvel ones when it comes to rewatches.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, Flash is the original multiverse traveler and flash point paradox is a classic DC storyline.

this is like saying Shazam is a ripoff of captain marvel.
:what:
Yeah breh acting like Crisis on Infinite Earths wasn't a thing. The multi-verse is an integral part of DC's DNA for better or for worse

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I just watched this.

The critic reviews were CLEARLY a HIT JOB to torpedo the movie. This movie WASN’T trash in the slightest :mjlol:

It never once got boring, decent action and good call backs and a story with heart.

My only NEGATIVES is the ending as we know it won’t go anywhere. The same with them not revealing who killed Barry’s mother. Which I’m guessing would have been explored in a SEQUEL.

Ezra was also too GOOFY and QUIRKY in the first half but then got serious in the second which I liked.

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
This thread had the identical trajectory of the Justice league movie and Black Adam threads. At first release the posts were that the movie was great, Marvel is in trouble, DC got one etc. Then days later everyone comes to their senses and realizes those movies had no rewatch value.

The Snyder Justice League movie was actually pretty good. The original Whedon one though was basura.

And Black Adam was just...dull. Because it wasn't even bad. It just wasn't interesting.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this.

The critic reviews were CLEARY a HIT JOB to torpedo the movie. This movie WASN’T trash in the slightest :mjlol:

It never once got boring, decent action and good call backs and a story with heart.

My only NEGATIVES is the ending as we know it won’t go anywhere. The same with them not revealing who killed Barry’s mother. Which I’m guessing would have been explored in a SEQUEL.

Ezra was also too GOOFY and QUIRKY in the first half but then got serious in the second which I liked.
Gotta be, breh. I'm guessing it's because of Ezra, or because it's a thing to shyt on any DC movie that has any ties to Zack Snyder.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Dude, send Aqua Man and Blue Beetle straight to Max. Give DC a 3 year break from theaters before the Gunn reboot.

That box office fell off like a bad bag of dope
bg-rea.gif

Last edited: