‘The Flash’ official movie thread

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Movie was dope.

I’m a Marvel fanboy. But you have to respect the DC characters. If there is such thing as a hero being “the hero” of all heroes, it’s Superman. Hands down. #1 anti dark hero? Batman. Hands down. Number one female hero of all heroes? Wonder Woman. If Family Feud asked name a speedster hero, Flash would be the #1 answer by far. Just saying. As far as characters, they own the top ones.

If WB could stop falling all over themselves they could have some incredible. I have a feeling Amazon will but the entire studio. Everything they’re doing is dumb right now. HBO Max to Max? Dumbass name. Discovery+? Whack. HBO should’ve been the big name brand to get behind.

This movie was cool though. Best one not named Batman by far. Everything else in DC has been forgettable. Ezra Miller’s take on Flash was kind of annoying but didn’t ruin the movie. He actually did a great acting job.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
So how the movie, I wanted to see it at first in the movies but they were showing like ten minutes previews during the NBA playoffs

is it worth paying to see, or did they show all the good parts in the playoffs ?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So how the movie, I wanted to see it at first in the movies but they were showing like ten minutes previews during the NBA playoffs

is it worth paying to see, or did they show all the good parts in the playoffs ?
I thought it was dope. Don't gotta watch any other movie to understand what's going on but it helps a little. If you know DC lore, even better. It's basically the Flashpoint story if you ever read that storyline.

Don't go in with super high expectations. The less you know, the better. Not the greatest movie ever but it's worth the time and it's entertaining and interesting. What else you need?

Edit: and don't be too picky about the CGI. Supergirl cute as hell though. I'm feelin' her.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I thought it was dope. Don't gotta watch any other movie to understand what's going on but it helps a little. If you know DC lore, even better. It's basically the Flashpoint story if you ever read that storyline.

Don't go in with super high expectations. The less you know, the better. Not the greatest movie ever but it's worth the time and it's entertaining and interesting. What else you need?

Edit: and don't be too picky about the CGI. Supergirl cute as hell though. I'm feelin' her.

thanks for answering in such detail breh, I will try to catch it this wknd

Oh and you don't have to worry about spoiling it for me breh, because my question is did the Michael Keaton Batman have significant parts in the movie, or did they show all his parts in the NBA playoffs previews ?

breh if you knew how many times I had to change channels during games because they were showing the whole fvcking movie
:pachaha:

for example I didn't need to know General Zod was in the movie, keep some surprises for the fans that haven't read the comics you mentioned, feel me breh ?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically a story about dealing with the lost of a parent with some superhero stuff mixed in

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
thanks for answering in such detail breh, I will try to catch it this wknd

Oh and you don't have to worry about spoiling it for me breh, because my question is did the Michael Keaton Batman have significant parts in the movie, or did they show all his parts in the NBA playoffs previews ?

breh if you knew how many times I had to change channels during games because they were showing the whole fvcking movie
:pachaha:

for example I didn't need to know General Zod was in the movie, keep some surprises for the fans that haven't read the comics you mentioned, feel me breh ?
Batman is integral supporting character. It’s still a Flash movie but lots of fan service to original Keaton Movie.