‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Me and my brother was going to see this (he is a big DC fan and always drag me along to see them even though I don’t like most of them) but we got into a debate after I said that Ezra Miller should get the same treatment as Johnathan Majors and that the whole mental illness excuse Miller used was bullshyt. My bro said he isn’t using his mental illness as an excuse, he is legit crazy and not in control of his mind state. Long story short I told him he was being bias and that Miller should still face repercussions and the nikka got mad and refunded me the money. :francis:

I wanted to slap the fukk out of him so badly.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Saw pirated copy as wasn’t going to pay for it in theater.

Long before his personal issues I felt Ezra as Flash was one of the worst major superhero castings ever. Along with Eisenberg and Leto. Not surprising they were part of the Snyderverse.

Ezra continued to show it in this movie with his annoying twitchy awkward weirdo performance. Just an unlikeable presence and for the life of me I’ll never get those who like him in the role. It truly baffles me.

Some cool parts with Batman and Kara was cool and that’s about it. Wonky CGI, unappealing cinematography and terrible forced cameos. Just a mess of a movie. The CGI babies bit at the start is one of the worst scenes I’ve seen in a superhero movie. Who thought that was a good idea?

Fortunately this movie flopped despite WB’s best efforts to hype it. I mean it’s been clear since BVS but this final nail in the coffin of the failed Snyderverse hopefully FINALLY gets it through DC’s head that they need to sever all ties with it. No soft reboot shyt. The general audience is DONE with the DCEU.

So I’ll close with a clastic quote and then my own version of it

Original:
This will be a day long remembered 
It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of the Rebellion

Bar Razor version:
This will be a day long remembered
It has seen the end of Ezra and will soon see the end of the Snyderverse

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Me and my brother was going to see this (he is a big DC fan and always drag me along to see them even though I don’t like most of them) but we got into a debate after I said that Ezra Miller should get the same treatment as Johnathan Majors and that the whole mental illness excuse Miller used was bullshyt. My bro said he isn’t using his mental illness as an excuse, he is legit crazy and not in control of his mind state. Long story short I told him he was being bias and that Miller should still face repercussions and the nikka got mad and refunded me the money. :francis:

I wanted to slap the fukk out of him so badly.
Imagine a movie fukking up your real life family relationship. :wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
nikka is a complete drama king and ALWAYS get mad/upset over little shyt. nikka got mad at me for smoking weed and didn’t speak to me for a week.
what would he say if you said the same thing about majors he said about miller? Would he concede and say majors is "legit crazy"

or is that big of a DC stan he'd argue you, even if you used the same reasoning he did

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
what would he say if you said the same thing about majors he said about miller? Would he concede and say majors is "legit crazy"

or is that big of a DC stan he'd argue you, even if you used the same reasoning he did
He’ll argue me down.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished. I must admit, I hope ezra returns. I honestly don't care if he punches the pope himself.

The film makes me want to finish this continuity. I know the studio has been building up a mega film after black Adam/Shazam films, with both wonder woman and supes as the glue. Both DC and myself are too invested for this sht to fail. :mjcry:

Kang should be free too. I wanna see the final marvel arc before majors gets canceled. I give him a free pass to punch the pope too. :pachaha:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Saw the movie last night. Thoroughly enjoyed. Im DC>marvel any day of the week.

Both Batman’s did their thing. I think Keaton edged it tho considering he’s passed his prime here and still kicked ass.

We have to have a discussion on where his scene with the russian soldiers ranks amongst batmanest things.