‘The Flash’ official movie thread

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Box office pro set this movie up. Talking about 140m opening all for it to do less than Black Adam :mjlol:

Watch Gunn backtrack on Blue Beetle a "DCU" character after that movie bombs as well :pachaha:

Exactly. Because there was no way a movie led by Ezra Miller is making close to $100 million much less $120 or $140.

And even in the justice league the flash is always a side character.

So instead of going with the bankable heavyweights like Cavill and Gadot. They fired both of them and let an erratic mentally ill b-list actor front their $200 million+ movie and instead of going with Ben Affleck or Christian Bale (Although he might have turned them down) They go with Michael Keaton as the central Batman.

Who older generations know but younger ones don't.

So it was almost destined to flop. And based on their incompetent behavior they deserved it.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

HE STILL WANTED TO RETURN
BACK TO HIS CURRENT YR...

IN HIS MIND HE FELT IF
HIS YOUNGER VERSION
NEVER GETS HIS POWERS
HE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO RETURN
BACK TO THE FUTURE.

:devil:
:evil:

Yes, and I'm saying he had no logical reason to think that. I think it was a badly written plot point.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This and Shazam back to back uber flops :mjlol:

Damn how WB fukk up this bad :mjlol:

I know gunn sitting around like :youngsabo: looking at these numbers

Gunn needs to find a way to push Nightwing. Wing is the best parts of Batman and Spiderman. John Stewart could also make a great Green Lantern movie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gunn needs to find a way to push Nightwing. Wing is the best parts of Batman and Spiderman. John Stewart could also make a great Green Lantern movie.
They can't do numbers with established A and B list superheroes like Flash and Black Adam and you want them to make a Nightwing movie :pachaha:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't do numbers with established A and B list superheroes like Flash and Black Adam and you want them to make a Nightwing movie :pachaha:

Nightwing is more A list in DC than Black Adam, Aquaman and Suicide Squad.

Edit: probably more A List than Barry Allen come to think of it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This might be dumb but I think all these multiverse movies are being made to get us comfortable with the idea of clones
i mean the concept of the multiverse has been in comics for like 30-40 years and they ben had movies that were way better than these that deals with cloning. dunno breh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You didn't laugh once? I admit I remember laughing at least 2x.
The first was when he was in the alternative universe eating with his family talking like a fool because he was trying to get his bearings. Then the young him comes strolling across the street back from school with his laundry on his shoulder walking like someone asked his 8 year old niece to pretend to be one of the 7 dwarfs. (looking goofy as hell made me chuckle)
The second one I remember was when he first realized after young Barry gets his powers that he had lost his. He initially doesn't understand what is wrong so he goes to take off Flash style and just runs in circles. :russ::russ:
i smirked at the running part but i do that while shaking my head every time i see this dude run, period. Think i chuckled the most at bruce first appearance in flip flops doing cirque du soleil flips and kicks at 80yrs old :mjlol: ahh the liberties.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Aquaman did $1.1 billion he ain't no A list character. You can make money on a lot of different characters depending on the circumstance.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
This and Shazam back to back uber flops :mjlol:

Damn how WB fukk up this bad :mjlol:

I know gunn sitting around like :youngsabo: looking at these numbers

Gunn is probably like :scust: and:huhldup: checking those numbers because he was the clown who fired both Cavill and Gadot thinking that he knew what he was doing but with these multiple flops people are realizing that he screwed up given that he and the director put in 3rd stringers like Supergirl and the Flash.

And Michael Keaton who hasn't played batman since the early 90's.

But if they had instead used Henry Cavill instead of Supergirl and Ben Affleck instead of Michael Keaton as the main batman this movie would have done $90-$100 million.

Last edited: