‘The Flash’ official movie thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Gunn is probably like :scust: and:huhldup: checking those numbers because he was the clown who fired both Cavill and Gadot thinking that he knew what he was doing but with these multiple flops people are realizing that he screwed up given that he and the director put in 3rd stringers like Supergirl and the Flash.

And Michael Keaton who hasn't played batman since the early 90's.

But if they had instead used Henry Cavill instead of Supergirl and Ben Affleck instead of Michael Keaton as the main batman this movie would have done $90-$100 million.
Damn, they didn't even do 90 to 100 dollars :picard:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
More pressure for Gunn to knock Superman out the park it literally CANT flop or his ass is grass
It seemed like a good idea at the time but keeping it a buck the public’s most recent memory of DC products will be

Black adam
Shazam 2
Flash
Blue beetle (things are looking shaky at best from the previews)
Aqua man 2
Joker 2

Best case scenario they’ll be 3 for 6. Likely case they’ll be 2 for 6. Worst case they’ll be 1 for 6 going into their tent pole characters debut (again) movie and expecting the public to be coming out in droves after feeding them majority bullshyt :picard:

It’s not looking good for the kid :picard: his saving grace will be hopefully people will have forgotten black Adam Shazam and the flash bout time Superman comes out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I STAYED AWAY FROM
THIS THREAD ALL WEEKEND
UNTIL I SAW THE MOVIE
AND IM SHOCKED TO SEE
IT GETTING TRASHED IN HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

you got agendas, snyder stans, ezra haters (justified for his fukkery), etc.

but it's still opinions at the end of the day. :yeshrug:

I liked the movie.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people blaming Gunn for Flash, Shazam, and Black Adam?

As much as I liked Cavill as Superman, people need to stop acting like he wasn't the star in two movies that should've been layups, one that didn't make it pass $900M and the other that stopped at $653M.
Gunn is probably like :scust: and:huhldup: checking those numbers because he was the clown who fired both Cavill and Gadot thinking that he knew what he was doing but with these multiple flops people are realizing that he screwed up given that he and the director put in 3rd stringers like Supergirl and the Flash.

And Michael Keaton who hasn't played batman since the early 90's.

But if they had instead used Henry Cavill instead of Supergirl and Ben Affleck instead of Michael Keaton as the main batman this movie would have done $90-$100 million.
Gunn had nothing to do with Flash and Supergirl, or Keaton.

fukking Justice League did less than $94M opening weekend. The fact that $90-$100M is considered a good job for a movie featuring Batman and Superman just highlights how fukked DC's foundation is. It's why Gunn was brought in to clean it up.

Blue Beetle comes out soon, even though Gunn says his character will be part of his universe, and Aquaman 2 in December and after that, it's all Gunn.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally caught this.

I don't get the hate, I thought it was an 8/10. Not the greatest movie ever but pretty good. The complaints about the CGI are overblown.

They criminally underused Sasha Calle Supergirl though. She was great in the few scenes they gave her but she didn't get much to do at all.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Did we all watch the same movie?

I don’t know where all the complaining is coming from, this shyt was good as fukk. I enjoyed the movie.

If this had marvel written upfront, you all would be raving.

Solid 8.5/10.

nikkas been shytting all over Phase 5 Marvel and this is just as bad as those movies imo. Ezra’s portrayal of Barry made me uncomfortable the whole movie and I have serious green screen fatigue. The shyt might as well be fully animated at this point. I liked absolutely nothing about this movie aside from the scenes from both Batman. I take that back, the only thing I liked about this movie is that they can start over and hopefully go in a better direction this time.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas been shytting all over Phase 5 Marvel and this is just as bad as those movies imo. Ezra’s portrayal of Barry made me uncomfortable the whole movie and I have serious green screen fatigue. The shyt might as well be fully animated at this point. I liked absolutely nothing about this movie aside from the scenes from both Batman. I take that back, the only thing I liked about this movie is that they can start over and hopefully go in a better direction this time.

LMAO @THIS BEING
AS BAD AS ANTMAN.

YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY.

:devil:
:evil:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Movie was good. 8/10. Great to see Michael Shannon back as Zod, glad he nabbed a check.

We never, ever deserved Ben Affleck as Batman. Best live action version of the character. GOATed. Will miss his take on Bruce Wayne.
I been told these dudes Batflecks only flaw was shytty writing