‘The Flash’ official movie thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They lucky they can blame this on Ezra insane ass...seems like this would have flopped even if he wasn't out here grooming minors:picard:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The positives.
Movie was better than Ant-Man.
Supergirl was looking right. I see why new Flash wanted to save her.
Reporter girl was right.
The scenes with Batman were good.
Always nice to see Zod whoop some ass.

The negatives
Flash acting was awful at all times.
Story stepped all over itself. For example in the end he determined he shouldn’t try and change things but he went and moved the cans on the shelf to help prove his fathers innocence. In the end he didn’t learn anything.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.
the snyder cut is one of my favorite superhero movies

like that's what I come to DC for. Not this wannabe Marvel bullshyt with the Flash and Shazam.