‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dudes won't admit but Snyder dropped a blassic with Man of Steel but because it didn't make as much money as they thought (it was nowhere near a flop) they started meddling with shyt all over.. They fukked with BvS, they really fukked over Ayer's Suicide Squad, then they severely fukked up Justice League. Those execs were feeling themselves and now they are all out of a job.

Look at all the positives from Snyder

- Man of Steel
- Casted Cavill
- Casted Gal Gadot
- Casted Batfleck
- Ghost Directed some scenes in 'Wonder Woman'
- Wanted Lord & Miller for 'The Flash'
- Snatched up James Wan for 'Aquaman'
- Casted Jason Momoa
- Dropped Zack Snyder's Justice League

Yeah, shyt wasn't perfect but he set the universe up well.

But anyway, we've focused on that for years. Now we have this merger. James Gunn is rebooting. Time to move on :manny:

I loved the Snyderverse.

I know Whedon took over his Justice League movie and shyt, but the Snyder Justice League really had like 90% of new footage from the Josstice League Version. Was like WTF?????

Man of Steel was fukkin flames and I don't care what anyone says. :yeshrug:
BvS Director's Cut was good (still didn't care for ole boy as Lex though, but to get cheated out of a possible legion of Doom will never sit right with me).

I get it that Zach's movies shouldn't be that long, but if he needs to cut in half then so be it.

Wonder Woman was good (84 was meh as fukk tho)
Villain in the original suicide squad was meh, but I also would like to see the Director's Version of the film and not what the suits trimmed.

Loved Aquaman too. Black Manta was :wow: (only thing I really hated was that one scene at the end in the middle of a battle and yall decide to kiss? :comeon: )

What's crazy with this movie is that a lot of the CGI from the previews was made to look better in the theatrical (thankfully) cause that shyt looked :scust: in some scenes in the previews. Looked a lot better in the theater. Still not the greatest, but much more acceptable.

Just wished Zach got to finish his vision somehow. I do think Gunn will do a good job, but I'll always wonder what could have been seeing Snyder's Darkseid vs his JL.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Learn your history fakkit

It’s difficult to overstate the importance of 1961’s The Flash #123. Even at the time, readers knew that the story of Barry Allen accidentally traveling to another Earth and meeting Golden Age Flash Jay Garrick was something special. 'The Flash of Two Worlds' won a number of fan awards upon publication, including Best Story and Best Artist for Carmine Infantino in the Alley Awards. It’s unclear whether it was writer Gardner Fox or editor Julius Schwartz who initially had the idea to not only revive the original Flash, but also to place him on another Earth, but it was one that would go on to form a significant portion of DC’s mythology over the next quarter century and beyond.

Our Flag Means Death writer attends Our Flag Means Strike event through felt-portation
Read more on Popverse
Two years after Barry first met Jay – and around the same time that Michael Moorcock was writing the word 'multiverse' into The Sundered Worlds – the Justice League traveled across realities to meet the Justice Society. 1963’s Justice League of America #21 laid the groundwork for DC’s future event programming in a couple of ways; not only was it the first meeting between multiple superhero teams, but it was also the comic that instituted a classification system to keep track of the different Earths, as evidenced in the story’s title, 'Crisis on Earth-One!'

As with 'The Flash of Two Worlds,' the issue was enough of a hit that crossovers between parallel Earths became a regular part of the JLA’s DNA. Almost every successive crossover, taking place every summer as an annual tradition, would add a new parallel Earth with its own superpowered heroes or villains to contend with. The DC universe was expanding in ways that even its fans would have trouble keeping track of… which would, eventually, have significant consequences.

Marvel, meanwhile, initially didn’t really follow DC into the parallel Earth game. Sure, there was an occasional visit to a world just like the regular Marvel Earth – 1968’s Avengers Annual #2 is the first of those, with the contemporary Avengers facing an almost-but-not-quite version of the originals. Avengers #85 would be the first issue to introduce a recurring parallel Earth to the Marvel Universe three years later, with the Squadron Supreme showing up for the first time – but they were few and far between, and often referred to as alternate timelines instead of officially parallel Earths. Even a series like What If…?, which launched in 1976 and is, in theory, set entirely on parallel Earths, shied away from using the terminology on a regular basis.
Eric Brooks :hhh:

Get the fukk outta my alerts you cosplaying comic con goofy p*ssy

Fat muthafukka prolly got Batman tattoos and shyt :mjlol:

Bum ass neckbeard faghot

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Eric Brooks :hhh:

Get the fukk outta my alerts you cosplaying comic con goofy p*ssy

Fat muthafukka prolly got Batman tattoos and shyt :mjlol:

Bum ass neckbeard faghot

:russ: I'm in way better shape than 99% of the forum. Facts. Don't get mad because you cont. to make a fool of yourself all over the board. Dumb cac fakkit lol

dude so mad he had to post twice lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't understand what you're saying. Whatever age Barry #2 is, he's different from 18y-o Barry #1 and had an altogether different life. Barry would know he is in an alternate reality just from that fact. There was no reason at all for him to try and get Barry #2 powers if my understanding of the movie is correct

:gucci:HE WOULD BE DIFFERENT
A DIFFERENT PERSON
BECAUSE HE GREW UP
WITH 2 PARENTS INSTEAD
OF A DEAD MOTHER AND
IMPRISONED FATHER.

THIS IS WHAT HE THOUGHT
HIS LIFE TURNED OUT TO
BE, UNTIL THE MULTI VERSE
WAS EXPLAINED.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
but there's more to flash than not remembering his childhood.

Once Barry 2 gets into the differences between their lives, especially about the night everything was supposed to go down...that should've given Barry 1 a :jbhmm: moment and think this might not be his reality, and especially timeline.

YOU nikkaS RETARDED.

BARRY 2 GREW UP
WITH 2 PARENTS AND
BECAME A COOL KID.

BARRY 1 WAS AN ORPHAN,
WHO GOT HIS POWERS
BECAUSE HE WAS INTO FORENSICS
DUE TO HIS MOTHER
BEING KILLED.

OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT
GET INTO FORENSICS IF
HIS MOTHER ISNT KILLED
SO HES NEVER IN THE LAB
TO GET HIS POWERS.

THERES ABSOLUTELY NO
REASON FOR HIM TO KNOW
ANYTHING ABOUT A MULTIVERSE.

HE WENT BACK IN TIME BEFORE
AND CHANGED shyt
IN THE SAME TIMELINE.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why could Flash turn back time and change shyt in Snyder's Justice League but now its a problem:jbhmm:

HE ACTUALLY REFERENCES THIS
IN THE MOVIE WHEN HE TELLS
BRUCE HE WENT BACK A WHOLE DAY
THIS TIME...

THIS IS WHY HE INITIALLY
THOUGHT HE
WAS IN THE SAME UNIVERSE...

EVEN IN THIS MOVIE
HE AND TEEN BARRY WERE ABLE
TO GO BACK DURING THE ZOD FIGHT
AND REMAIN IN THE TIMELINE
SO MY ONLY CONCLUSION IS
THERES A LIMIT TO HOW FAR
HE CAN GO BACK WITHOUT
CREATING AN ALTERNATE BRANCH.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did we all watch the same movie?

I don’t know where all the complaining is coming from, this shyt was good as fukk. I enjoyed the movie.

If this had marvel written upfront, you all would be raving.

Solid 8.5/10.

I STAYED AWAY FROM
THIS THREAD ALL WEEKEND
UNTIL I SAW THE MOVIE
AND IM SHOCKED TO SEE
IT GETTING TRASHED IN HERE.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Right but a popcorn movie maker with his resume shouldn't be tasked with Superman or building a universe.

You're focused on the runtime but he didn't do anything right. The whole movie was awful minus a Batman action scene. He's not getting a pass for his own creative decisions. "Martha" was all him.
Comic book films ARE popcorn films, dummy. :dead:

If he didn’t do anything right in BvS, why are people giving the ultimate cut praise? Wonder Woman gets high praise even in the shytty version. :mjlol:

Mu fukkas hate a hate hard-on for this dude. He wasn’t even part of the Flash movie and here you are talking about guy in this thread. :heh:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

:gucci:HE WOULD BE DIFFERENT
A DIFFERENT PERSON
BECAUSE HE GREW UP
WITH 2 PARENTS INSTEAD
OF A DEAD MOTHER AND
IMPRISONED FATHER.

THIS IS WHAT HE THOUGHT
HIS LIFE TURNED OUT TO
BE, UNTIL THE MULTI VERSE
WAS EXPLAINED.

You don't understand the conversation. You're in agreement with me here.