‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Daps
I didn’t laugh at all so the comedy was lost on me.
You didn't laugh once? I admit I remember laughing at least 2x.
The first was when he was in the alternative universe eating with his family talking like a fool because he was trying to get his bearings. Then the young him comes strolling across the street back from school with his laundry on his shoulder walking like someone asked his 8 year old niece to pretend to be one of the 7 dwarfs. (looking goofy as hell made me chuckle)
The second one I remember was when he first realized after young Barry gets his powers that he had lost his. He initially doesn't understand what is wrong so he goes to take off Flash style and just runs in circles. :russ::russ:

Daps
3.5-4/5 for me, it was cool

Younger flash annoyed me with being that much of an idiot. They made him and the main flash act like they had autism/aspergers. CGI looked cheap in some sections, (beginning section especially) but other sections looked good. Enjoyed Michael Keaton/latina supergirl and some of the cameos (WW, you know who batman(s) (Nick Cage batman looked ridiculous lol) The plot was actually good, that universe in where all the action takes place shows that it was a no win game and what Barry had to do to prevent it.

Movie should've came out right after Justice League, like someone else said was no build up to flash as it was supposed to be a continuation of that saga.

I really wish yall would spoil this stuff for folks.

I had no idea anything about Nic Cage being in this and would have been mad if I saw your post saying that.

Daps
Watched it on bootleg. Yea, I just don’t like Ezra and his soft fruity voice. I didn’t laugh at all so the comedy was lost on me. All the Batman stuff was in the trailers so nothing really blew me away. Even on bootleg that cgi :huhldup: and why Barry stay doing splits and shyt in the speed force :scust:…that cgi face was rough to watch. I have so many questions with this shyt cuz it had hella plot holes but my most head scratching question is, why tf did they nvr show who killed his mom? My only guess is that they knew for sure they’d get a sequel. Even then u would show thawne to get the hype going right? I found it to be dumb but whatever. This shyt had more issues than that. I have no idea how someone can think this movie is anything above a 7

Yeah this was crazy. It's like his solution to stop his mom from getting murdered was to make sure she didn't forget the soup.

Why not just use superspeed to keep yourself from being seen and go around the house and see who killed ya moms? I would want to know. :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are you serious?????? :wtf:

Dudes won't admit but Snyder dropped a blassic with Man of Steel but because it didn't make as much money as they thought (it was nowhere near a flop) they started meddling with shyt all over.. They fukked with BvS, they really fukked over Ayer's Suicide Squad, then they severely fukked up Justice League. Those execs were feeling themselves and now they are all out of a job.

Look at all the positives from Snyder

- Man of Steel
- Casted Cavill
- Casted Gal Gadot
- Casted Batfleck
- Ghost Directed some scenes in 'Wonder Woman'
- Wanted Lord & Miller for 'The Flash'
- Snatched up James Wan for 'Aquaman'
- Casted Jason Momoa
- Dropped Zack Snyder's Justice League

Yeah, shyt wasn't perfect but he set the universe up well.

But anyway, we've focused on that for years. Now we have this merger. James Gunn is rebooting. Time to move on :manny: