‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.

Youve lost your mind if you think Justice League is on par with Endgame:gucci:

It might make Snyder not look completely incompotent like the theatrical release. But it still doesnt make the movie good.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
OK, but their wasn't some huge group of people who bothered to DL the linger version and watch it. Like in the thread how many people are you talking? 20? 30? 40? That's not moving the needle.
Blockbuster movies are not 3 hours and when they are people curve them. That's why producers cut them to less. They are going by what usually happens not just being mean to artists.

The shytty version made almost a billie. You’re gonna try to say an extra 30 minutes of a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman woulda did less? :mjlol:

If the DC version gets praised after the fact there’s no way people woulda been feeling the same way if that version was released instead of the 2:30 version.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just got back from seeing it

It had more heart than I would’ve thought. That psychopath Ezra Miller was acting his ass off as the two Barry’s and the final sequence within the Speed Force was truly cool as hell visually.

Took my six year old with me and she was entertained too except for

The beginning with the babies in the hospital. She was crying her and shyt because she thought the babies were going to die. I had to keep telling her the Flash was going to save the babies and trying to calm her down in a packed theater. First time that’s happened

I was legit surprised that they

Incorporated Nick Cage’s aborted Superman into the final speed force sequence. It was cool but I wonder how many people actually know the history behind that

Having Michael Keaton back was fun. I feel like DC should have just bit the bullet and had Henry Cavil return as Superman instead of shoehorning in Kara, who just kind of fell flat as she was introduced so late in the proceedings.

Sucks that Ezra Miller’s criminal behavior and Across The Spiderverse crushing the buildings destroyed any momentum this film could have built. It doesn’t deserve to be what its tracking as the biggest bomb in DC film history. Miller should be blackballed for LIFE for fukking up the hard work everybody else clearly put into making this movie. And
George Clooney ESPECIALLY should be mad. Dude simply CANNOT find redemption with comic book films lmao

Overall I give it an 8/10

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The shytty version made almost a billie. You’re gonna try to say an extra 30 minutes of a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman woulda did less? :mjlol:

If the DC version gets praised after the fact there’s no way people woulda been feeling the same way if that version was released instead of the 2:30 version.
The execs felt different therefore it played out where it got cut.
Don't hand in a 3 hour movie for the 2nd in a franchise and expect to get it released. Know the industry you are in.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.
The Snyder cut of Justice League is one of the best superhero movies ever made. If EVER WB or any studio should have let a director make a 4 hour epic and actually RELEASE IT, it should have been that film. I mean the Snyder Cut is legitimately a completely different film than the shytty theatrical version

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Don't hand in a 3 hour movie for the 2nd in a franchise and expect to get it released. Know the industry you are in.
And we all saw how it played out when the version the execs fukked with got released in theaters. Ok, guy. :heh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Youve lost your mind if you think Justice League is on par with Endgame:gucci:

It might make Snyder not look completely incompotent like the theatrical release. But it still doesnt make the movie good.
Number 1. Infinity War >>>>> Endgame. Snyders Cut is def on par wit that shyt. Y’all sound like some fanboys rather than being objectively into comic book movies.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Those “execs” are no longer in charge of WB or DC. I guess they wasn’t that smart were they?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The Snyder cut of Justice League is one of the best superhero movies ever made. If EVER WB or any studio should have let a director make a 4 hour epic and actually RELEASE IT, it should have been that film. I mean the Snyder Cut is legitimately a completely different film than the shytty theatrical version
Exactly. Muthafukkas in here talkin bout it ain’t touching Endgame just showin they ass. AND the shyt had a better and more satisfying ending.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

full

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BvS was 900M and Suicide Squad was 800M and without China. WB back then got greedy and INTERFERED in the production process the whole time. The BvS director's cut proven that which EVERYBODY felt was a vast improvement over the theatrical.
And BvS getting 873M was considered a disappointment.