‘The Flash’ official movie thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BVS was when it all fell apart and that's on Snyder. They never recovered from that disaster.

Why people keep caping for that man is beyond me. He's not a great film maker.

BvS was 900M and Suicide Squad was 800M and without China. WB back then got greedy and INTERFERED in the production process the whole time. The BvS director's cut proven that which EVERYBODY felt was a vast improvement over the theatrical.

The problem is what it's been to this day. The front office executives not allowing the artists to have total creative control. The only time Snyder had full creative control was with HIS VERSION which been the ORIGINAL version of the Justice League and AT&T only allowed that because they were desperate to get HBO Max subscribers.

WB should've left Snyder alone and freely be the Freige for DC. Snyder was the one who tried to bring in LORD & MILLER to write and direct THR FLASH and WB rejected it. Now ironically Lord & Miller dropped Across the Spider-verse week prior with a similar premise and it's vastly superior.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
BVS was when it all fell apart and that's on Snyder. They never recovered from that disaster.

Why people keep caping for that man is beyond me. He's not a great film maker.
Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.
Never understood the Snyder hate. I like his movies and he has his own style that makes him stand out. Watchmen is a classic.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Na, you can’t blame Snyder for that. We all know it was the DC execs who fukked it up. If the movie was the 3 hour cut we probably wouldn’t be here. The 3 hour cut makes the movie much better. It still wasn’t perfect, but way better than what we got in theaters.
You don't do a 3 hour movie the 2nd movie in a franchise. Snyder didn't understand the assignment.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You don't do a 3 hour movie the 2nd movie in a franchise. Snyder didn't understand the assignment.
No. shyt wasn’t his fault. I mean look at what WB did to James Wan with Swamp Thing. Snyder was trying to establish characters and a world and WB wanted to cash grab and take the easy way out. Who the fukk gets criticism for this type of shyt for super hero movies aside from him? U know how many unnecessarily long Marvel movies there are? Cut the bullshyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No. shyt wasn’t his fault. I mean look at what WB did to James Wan with Swamp Thing. Snyder was trying to establish characters and a world and WB wanted to cash grab and take the easy way out. Who the fukk gets criticism for this type of shyt for super hero movies aside from him? U know how many unnecessarily long Marvel movies there are? Cut the bullshyt.
They didn't do a 3 hour movie until End Game. Infinity War was even under 2 and a half hours.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Says who? There’s no rules to making a good movie. :childplease:

Dude saying it shouldn’t be done when people who seen that version give it praise. Da fukk? :mjlol:
How many people give it praise? I bet it's not enough to turn a profit. I thought it sucked so I didn't even bother with a longer version. More people are more like me than what you are talking about.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How many people give it praise? I bet it's not enough to turn a profit. I thought it sucked so I didn't even bother with a longer version. More people are more like me than what you are talking about.
I was disappointed with the theatrical cut and still gave the DC a spin. Go look at the thread on here and see how many people give it props. There’s literally another guy on this page saying the same shyt I am. :skip:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was disappointed with the theatrical cut and still gave the DC a spin. Go look at the thread on here and see how many people give it props. There’s literally another guy on this page saying the same shyt I am. :skip:
OK, but their wasn't some huge group of people who bothered to DL the linger version and watch it. Like in the thread how many people are you talking? 20? 30? 40? That's not moving the needle.
Blockbuster movies are not 3 hours and when they are people curve them. That's why producers cut them to less. They are going by what usually happens not just being mean to artists.