‘The Flash’ official movie thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The dude that talked about having Batman raped in jail is apparently the only guy that can do DC right.
Forgot about that :picard:

Just imagine in another timeline he made that movie and these guys are arguing with us on this message board about why that was groundbreaking cinema :picard:

Even crazier to think about is there could be another timeline where the dceu isn’t an embarrassment and looked at like great value marvel :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Best review I've read about this...

"Watching Keaton's Batman being wasted in this mediocre film was like watching :mjgrin:on the Wizards"
This is facts lol....Keaton was the best thing about this movie and that's a damn shame. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't an outright bad movie, and all the little easter eggs & cameos were cool for the most part, but it was still underwhelming at the end of the day. Especially after seeing a movie like ATS recently.

Don't know who thought having to watch two Ezra's on the screen for an entire movie was the move but nah....breh ain't like that. Lil mf was annoying as hell in this shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na, you can’t blame Snyder for that. We all know it was the DC execs who fukked it up. If the movie was the 3 hour cut we probably wouldn’t be here. The 3 hour cut makes the movie much better. It still wasn’t perfect, but way better than what we got in theaters.

Yes, I can. Stop giving him passes.

A 3 hour movie is a finale not an introduction. Snyder didn't have any idea how to translate the source material to the screen. There's way too many examples of the characters not feeling like the characters and that's on him not WB.

Snyder ain’t bad at all. He’s actually opposite. shyt the Snyder Cut of Justice League is at least on par with Endgame. nikkas tried to get at him cause it was long but that’s bullshyt cause number one he didn’t have the benefit of everyone having their own movies and established characters like Marvel. On top of that Marvel had 2 3 and a half hour films. To tell their story. Snyder was literally fighting with WB to make the films the way he needed to because they never knew wtf direction they wanted to go in and they were chasing Marvel. They fukked son over for every theatrical release.

Yall say this as if he has a legendary catalog of films. If your compliment is he "ain't bad at all" you might want to pick someone else to handle things.

He did 300, Sucker Punch, Watchmen and a remake of a zombie movie. That's the guy DC/WB gave the keys to. They didn't just give him one character they put him in the captain's chair. He wasn't worthy of the position. What's he done after DCEU? Army of the Dead is not a good movie. He's a mediocre film maker who's been deified by a cult of weirdos.

It's not like he knocked MOS out the park and what does he do next, cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor:mjlol:. BVS was a comedy of errors and if you don't get Superman right you might as well scrap everything .

Never understood the Snyder hate. I like his movies and he has his own style that makes him stand out. Watchmen is a classic.

Watchmen was solid but his visual style is for the DC movies was hideous. The CGI, green screen, and color palette were an eyesore. Go through his films and tell me how many have great characters, heart, emotion, storytelling, performances, etc. The things you need for building a successful comic book universe are the things he doesn't do well.

No. shyt wasn’t his fault. I mean look at what WB did to James Wan with Swamp Thing. Snyder was trying to establish characters and a world and WB wanted to cash grab and take the easy way out. Who the fukk gets criticism for this type of shyt for super hero movies aside from him? U know how many unnecessarily long Marvel movies there are? Cut the bullshyt.

You can't see the mistake being made letting him do that? Who is Zack Snyder to have that responsibility? He was always going to sink the ship even without studio interference because he's not a good storyteller.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Supa , most of Snyder’s catalog is source material from comic books or popcorn films. No one is saying he’s a great director on par with Scorsese. :dead:

I don’t understand why a movie should have a time restriction. Most of you mu fukkas must have ADD if you can’t sit through a movie 2+ hours. :mjlol:

You wanna talk about “building a universe.” This dude was forced by WB EXECS to try to start a Universe off a film he did years before. How could he do that in under 2 hours with 3 of the heaviest hitters in DC? :what:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, this idea that "DC fans are angered". Nah, 'The Batman' was a huge W. 'Joker' was a huge W. The fan base will come out when there's something they wanna see.
Not sure about that breh. A lot of "I told you so" "Cavill lives matters" "The Rock is laughing and takes the W" on social media.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Supa , most of Snyder’s catalog is source material from comic books or popcorn films. No one is saying he’s a great director on par with Scorsese. :dead:

I don’t understand why a movie should have a time restriction. Most of you mu fukkas must have ADD if you can’t sit through a movie 2+ hours. :mjlol:

You wanna talk about “building a universe.” This dude was forced by WB EXECS to try to start a Universe off a film he did years before. How could he do that in under 2 hours with 3 of the heaviest hitters in DC? :what:

Right but a popcorn movie maker with his resume shouldn't be tasked with Superman or building a universe.

You're focused on the runtime but he didn't do anything right. The whole movie was awful minus a Batman action scene. He's not getting a pass for his own creative decisions. "Martha" was all him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watched it on bootleg. Yea, I just don’t like Ezra and his soft fruity voice. I didn’t laugh at all so the comedy was lost on me. All the Batman stuff was in the trailers so nothing really blew me away. Even on bootleg that cgi :huhldup: and why Barry stay doing splits and shyt in the speed force :scust:…that cgi face was rough to watch. I have so many questions with this shyt cuz it had hella plot holes but my most head scratching question is, why tf did they nvr show who killed his mom? My only guess is that they knew for sure they’d get a sequel. Even then u would show thawne to get the hype going right? I found it to be dumb but whatever. This shyt had more issues than that. I have no idea how someone can think this movie is anything above a 7

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Ignore that shyt bro. These nikkas just hating to hate. Ain’t not one Comic Book movie on the level of a Scorsese film except maybe The Dark Knight. But nikkas wanna go with the hyperbole. Rather than logic.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not sure about that breh. A lot of "I told you so" "Cavill lives matters" "The Rock is laughing and takes the W" on social media.
I’m glad my boy Dwayne got redeemed. They blamed black Adam and Shazam 2 on him but at the end of the day all this proved was even Dwayne couldn’t save this sinking (or already sunk rather) ship.