‘The Flash’ official movie thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm not sure this is a fair point when we watched Superman body the Justice League after being in the sun for 5 minutes coming back from death.
Like I said, Supes had years of exposure to the sun. He wasn’t gone long and wasn’t locked hundreds of feet underground in a metal container since his rocket landed on earth.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Gunn is directly responsible for this flop and trash movie. Gunn also claimed this was the best comic book movie ever. He also just hired the director of this trash flash movie to direct his batman movie.

This movie was already in production and well almost across the finish line when Gunn took over. Dude got hired in October 2022! What was he supposed to do in 7 months?

This entire 2011-2023 DC era except for Pattinson needs to get burned to the ground.

They need to make everything branch off from that universe that was created with Robert Pattinson's Batman and let everything else go die slow. Make that the new universe.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Good ideas, bad execution...

I like to rate movies in terms of what i would pay to see it (or waiting until it hits streaming if its not good). This was a matinee at best for me.

Honestly I haven't enjoyed a comic book movie since Spiderman. (and even that was more nostalgia than great writing)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This was good! I loved the Batman and Supergirl parts! I didn't get some of the cameos but after searching them I see why they're in there! 😹

Liked it a lot as well.
I liked it :manny: Definitely wasn’t expecting two of the cameos goddamn barry fukked up lol.

Affleck had a great sequence

Keaton had great sequences

The cgi wasn’t even bad at all

I kinda don’t like his portrayal of barry but it didn’t bother me in this one I liked when he was more serious his other version was more like wally but not in the good way

I’ll definitely be watching it again on Max looking forward to blue beetle and aquaman

Same

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
55million :snoop: :snoop:
Dc can never catch a break…
They brought it on themselves :yeshrug: they are batting 4 for 17 or some shyt right now

This is a bomb? Seriously? What is wrong with the public?

I think Gunn needs to tone it down. Firing Cavill was the wrong move and people have clearly let him know.

DC needs to be careful. After Batman and Robin, they were just cartoons only for 10 years. Two flops in 5 months (with Shazam II) is not the wave.
Damn good point :picard: I forgot Shazam 2 came out not too long ago :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder wasn’t the issue at DC. The execs were. The worst DC movies of the last few years Snyder had zero to do with. The best ones were some of the ones he did.

BVS was when it all fell apart and that's on Snyder. They never recovered from that disaster.

Why people keep caping for that man is beyond me. He's not a great film maker.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Embarrassing flop. No way to flip it. Whether its ezra, reboot, marvel stans, snyder stans.

This was trending high as fukk a month ago. Projections were getting higher and higher and I remember at point they predicted 130-150 million.

I don’t know what changed in that month timeframe. I think it’s superhero fatigue.
Cannot be superhero fatigue when Across the Spider-verse is selling hard in the box office.

It's a good combination of things but mainly WBD severely underestimated the movie goers. This movie was dead in the water on the strength of Ezra Miller alone.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
BVS was when it all fell apart and that's on Snyder. They never recovered from that disaster.

Why people keep caping for that man is beyond me. He's not a great film maker.
Na, you can’t blame Snyder for that. We all know it was the DC execs who fukked it up. If the movie was the 3 hour cut we probably wouldn’t be here. The 3 hour cut makes the movie much better. It still wasn’t perfect, but way better than what we got in theaters.